Quantcast

2008 renegade

djsteven

many upgrade parts off of a 2008 renegade. only 600 miles on the buggy.

set of four (4) king off road shock- new-$2,800.00- asking $1,400.00

1 top light bar- asking $100.00

1 front bumper guard and lights- asking $125.00

1 custom rear roll cage with spare tire mount- asking $300.00

2 beard super tsx seats- new over $1,000.00 - asking $500.00 for both

post-486-0-69426400-1296595976_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By great8redsfan
      Okay folks. I have a low power issue. Been like this for a few years. Place I work at bought 3 and all have lost most of the pulling power.  They gave them away after local shop worked on one for 3 months and it had great power for about 1 month and then crap. They replaced throttle body, fuel injector, spark plug and IAC motor. Seat belt switches have wires cut and left open so no seat belt warning light anymore. It revs to 6k rpm in neutral but when put in gear and take off in low it just doesn’t seem to want to go anymore. Running 93 octane fuel with Stabil.  Any ideas greatly appreciated. I dont have a scan tool but no codes on dash. If held to floor it pops a little and runs almost 5K rpm but if I let off pedal about an inch it smoothed out and revs up to 6k rpm. 
    • By Mark M
      Hello, Hope someone can help driver side cv axle broke anyone know of aftermarket ones you can get, I have 40 Hours on the machine and don't want to pay 450.00 for a new one from cub cadet but I can't find anything after market 
    • By BuggyBoy
      Hi, 
      I'm in Australia and need to replace the footbrake pads and cable (weak point if you ask me, bad design), plus might as well get the main brakes done at the same time.
      Anyone know an Aus dealer, or, know the parts number or equivalent in the petrol version?
      Cheers.
    • By doncaron
      Hello 
      I have a 2022 Massimo t-boss 550. I’m looking for a fix for my timing problem. It keeps getting out of timing. Now I’m trying to find the proper parts for the linhai motor. I’m looking for tensioner chain and gear. If there’s anything else I can do to fix this issue please let me know. Unfortunately I can’t afford to get something better so I got to get it fixed. Thanks in advance. 
      Don
    • By Taz
      I am looking for the front brush guard that was made by Off Road Body Armor.
      They stopped making it to fit my 2023 Kymco 450i..
      So if anyone knows where one is I would like to buy it.
      Thanks Gary