Quantcast

UTV OFFROAD TRAIL RIDE AT LORETTA LYNN'S RANCH

UTV / SIDE X SIDE

OFF-ROAD TRAIL RIDE

LORETTA LYNN’S RANCH

June 24, 25 & 26, 2011

Southern Woods Rider Inc. is proud to announce the UTV / Side x Side Off-road Trail Ride at the Loretta Lynn’s Ranch. Southern Woods Rider strives the strong tradition of education for participants on safety and trail etiquette while continuing to bring participants of all ages exhilarating riding opportunities. All UTV / Side x side riding responsible individuals and families are welcome to attend.

Rider Fees:

Preregistration fee: Adults $40.00 - Children 12 yrs. and younger $30.00

Fee at the event: Adults $50.00 - Children 12 yrs. and younger $40.00

Sunday only at the event fee: Adults $45.00 - Children 12 yrs and younger $35.00

(Preregistration Ends 06/04/11. All Participants must go to registration to sign release forms and receive wristbands.)

“Rider versus Non-Rider”

RIDER - Any person that is on a ride is considered a

rider. Whether the person is driving or is just a passenger.

NON RIDER - Any person that does not go on any ride and

only attends non-ride activities.

Saturday Night Poker Run:

Best hand winning $100.00. There will be a mandatory short riders meeting at 8:15 pm with last rider out 8:45 pm. Lights are required and imagitive battery operated lights are encouraged as long as you can see in the dark. This activity is weather permitting and available to event participants only. A $5.00 entry fee will be taken at riders meeting before the run.

Schedule:

Thursday June 23, 2011

Registration - 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

Friday June 24, 2011

Registration - 7:00 am to 12:00 pm & 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm

MANDATORY Riders Meeting - 8:30 am and/or 10:00 am

Saturday June 25, 2011

Registration - 7:00 am to 12:00 pm

SATURDAY NIGHT POKER RUN - 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm

Sunday October 17, 2010

Registration - 7:00 am to 11:00 am

Weather Permitting the trailhead opens all three days at 9:00 am and closes at 5:00 pm This Event Is Rain Or Shine

*This event is for UTV’s. No ATVs, Jeeps, custom 4x4 or dune buggies - NO EXCEPTIONS - Golf Carts are allowed in the campground only.

For more details and directions visit www.southernwoodsrider.com

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few more details on the event. Be sure to check out the website for all the important stuff at www.southernwoodsrider.com

Southern Woods Rider (SWR) would like to invite you to attend the 1st Annual UTV/SidexSide Off-Road Trail Ride at Loretta Lynn’s Ranch on June 24, 25 & 26, 2011. SWR has hosted numerous Dirt Bike and ATV trail rides at this location. Our annual Fall Trail Ride consistently has over 1,000 riding participants and we are anticipating 400 riders for this inaugural three-day event.

The trail we prepare is a clearly marked loop covering a large area of the ranch and consists of many challenges from narrow off-camber trails to plenty of hill climbs. SWR reverses the trail direction each day to change the trail up and adds some expert areas for those who want bit more of a challenge.

On Saturday we hold a Night-time Poker Run that requires participants to ride the main loop in search of game pieces that they return to the start for a chance to win cash prizes.

Each event morning we hold a mandatory riders meeting where we go over the event rules, the days trail information and any special announcements. We also take this time during the meeting to thank our sponsors/vendors and give out a few donated doors prizes.

The Loretta Lynn’s Campground is a beautiful facility with a large bathhouse, swimming pool, playground, volleyball court and a trout stocked river running along the land’s edge. Just down the road is Western Town where you can tour Loretta Lynn’s house and visit her museum or shop in a few of her unique stores.

Thanks,

Tom