Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Polaris RZR Turbo

MCXpress of Sweden has expanded its line of SideXSide turbos with the introduction of a kit for the Polaris RZR. They have once again more than doubled the rear wheel horsepower of the stock machine while still running on premium pump gas. The kit features a reliable Mitsubishi turbo, custom header, and [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2019 Polaris RZR S4 1000 EPS Titanium Mettalic On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2019-Polaris-RZR-S4-1000-EPS-Titanium-Mettalic/124195429179?

• By Lester Richards
      Took it out the other day, it died and engine temp light came on and I heard the gurgling in the radiator. I let it cool for few, got it home in limp mode.  fan kicks on but im not sure 40 seconds is long enough and/or if it kicking on all the times when it needs to be. fan relay works id assume or fan would never operate. Took temp sensor wire off and fan does NOT auto kick on like I was told. No debris in front of radiator, its full , correct level on overflow tank. unit has 1,600 miles, iv had if for 6 months and all the sudden I get this issue.
    • By johnpeter
      2014 BOBCAT 3400XL DIESEL UTV 4X4 DUMP BED RANGER POLARIS ENGINE On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-BOBCAT-3400XL-DIESEL-UTV-4X4-DUMP-BED-RANGER-POLARIS-ENGINE/114227338668?

• By NewCadetOwner
      Just wanted to pass along my little project after not finding any ready made accessories for adding a rear winch.  I always say a front winch is to get others out of trouble.  A rear winch is to get me out of trouble.   I had my local steel shop bend up a rear bracket and integrated it into the rear frame of the machine.  I extended the rear hitch and utilized the existing rear pin with the new bracket.   The bracket bolts to existing holes on each side of frame and is super strong.  I bought a 3500lb winch from Harbor Freight that matches the OEM front winch in all respects except the labels.   I added a second corded remote to the dash and extended the power leads to reach the rear with the control box mounted with the front one.  Total project cost was $225.