Quantcast

injectors

lowgear

Yes I'm an't dead yet, soory I didn't see you message. I have the injectors I bought from Lenny, I was trying them but I guess I couldn't get the fuel pressue right because the engine would start with them in. If you are still intrested let me know I'll sell them for 80.00 although Lenny charged me 500.00. LOL

Guest Lenny

Hey, your a cop. Your setting a bad example. :P Did you ever get yourt waste gate figured out. I still think that is where the problem is. I think it's allowinig you to get into an over boost problem.

Lenny

Guest Lenny

Lenny I did get the over boost problem fixed with a boost regulator, now it stops at about 8 psi but it will still try to over heat if I run fast for a while. As for stting a bad example thats is the way we have to roll. LOL

Your over heating can be taken care of by going to a larger radiator or at least a larger fan. I use both. My fan came from Ebay and is a 3000 cfm unit which is a lot more air then stock. My trooper over heated easily when totally stock. Did fine unless I ran it a bit hard for a while, just like your getting. Some owners don't have heating problems and others do. Maybe it's the cleanlyness of the inside of the block casting. Some just may allow a more free flow of coolant. Also you may want to space your fan farther from the radiator itself. Their cowling extends close to the radiator and blocks the corners of the radiator from getting air flow. I also moved the radiator back up against the vertical frame bars and put the fan on the inside. You get a bit better cooling if you are pushing the air thru the radiator rather then sucking it thru.

Lenny

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Michael Flippin
      I have a 2023 T-Boss 410. The starter is just spinning but nothing is turning over. It was working fine and just stalled. Tried to restart and starter just spins. Thought maybe the interior of the starter broke. Ordered and installed a new starter and it does the same thing. You just hear the starter spinning but does not seem like anything is catching. I checked the gear the starter engages and that is clean and turning freely. Any idea what the issue could be?
    • By AL F
      CAN'T FIND ANYTHING UNDER 2005 THAT MATCHES  ARE THESE THE SAME   FUEL INJECTORS
    • By lozomex
      After a few days of heavy rainfall I got in my Sidekick and noticed that the belt seemed to be slipping as I was making my way out on a large property.  I turned around and could barely make it back to my shop.  After removing the cowelling I noticed about a quart of water drained out.  I dried the area, the cover and checked the belt.  No signs of dammage, belt looks great and no foreign debris other than water in the area.  I put it back together and there was a definite improvement.  The Sidekick is driveable now but the belt still slips but only at a higher speed and only when the throttle is punched.  I'm wondering whether I may have inadvertently damaged it while it was wet and have ordered a new belt.  I have looked on line to see if there is a guide or procedure, specifically for the CVT belt removal and replacement for the 850 but can find none.  Does anyone have experience with this?
    • By HighSon
      Haven't posted in a while since solving the excessive cabin noise issue, so I thought I would share a few upgrades to my Sector... Realize that this is driven daily on the street, so some of the mods are to make it more streetworthy.

Locking gas door.

Rear view mirror.

Modified windshield for better airflow in cabin.

Lowered and modified headrest bar for improved rear view.  Tailgate protector.

Folding armrests.

Overhead utility rack.  Keeps the interior cooler and dryer, too!

Folding rear seats.

Dust cover and seat protector.
      If anyone wants links to the rear view mirror, seats, or arrests, let me know and I will post.  But know that everything requires some level of fabrication.  The utility rack was all custom built.  Cheers!