Quantcast

Side X Side Action Issue 15 Online!

utvman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Haleiwa
      Good day,
      I ended up with a 2017 Cub Cadet Challenger 700 as part of a farm machinery trade (buy two wagons, get a broken UTV for free).  Long story short, the owner had put about 1500 hours on it running tap lines in his sugar bush, and when the rear driveline went out of it he lost interest in working on it anymore .  I have it together and running, but the wiring harness to the oxygen sensor burned off in such a way that it isn't possible to tell which wire goes to the pigtail coming out of the sensor (The plug was completely burned up.  The sensor had somehow come out and the harness laid across the muffler and melted the plug).  The wires in the harness are green/black, white/black, light green, and grey.  The wires coming out of the oxygen sensor are purple, white, black, and grey.  If anyone has one and could look to see which colors match it would be greatly appreciated.  The local dealer couldn't help, as the wiring diagram in the service manual does not include the oxygen sensor circuit.  Many thanks in advance.  Leon
    • By Illbethere
      it was dark and i unplugged the bottom relays to help me get the bottom latch back on and plugged them back in.. When i replaced the relays, i plugged the Fuel pump relay into the bottom 2 prong connection openings. missing the top 2 openings. Now it wont Start. I corrected my mistake the next day and now it wont start. I borrowed another exact relay and plugged it into the openings for the fuel pump thinking i may have broken the relay and it didnt help either.  I ALSO may have the relays upside down. Does that matter?  IT turns over and I have spark from my spark plug. How to do check to see if you have fuel coming from the fuel pump? What could  have broken by plugging the relay in wrong? Its the 4 prong relays and you can plug them in either way, right side up or upside down.
    • By JDSmith
      I have a 2021 Massimo T-Boss 550. It was submerged in water for a period (hurricane). All filters/fluids were drained and replaced/refilled immediately after as well as air box cleaned. Drained fuel tank, popped the supply line off and key cycled to clear the line of contamination. Reconnected line and filled with fresh fuel. The machine fired and sputtered for maybe 30 seconds and died. Upon attempting restart I noted the fuel pump wasn’t priming.  I checked voltage at the pump and it is 12v. I’ve replaced the coil pack, wire, ecu, ignition (which was failing just prior to the water event) and the fuel pump. The new pump still does not engage. Rechecked with new pump and there is 12v at the plug on top of the tank as well as down at the pump. I’ve popped apart all the plugs I can see, sprayed them with terminal cleaner and applied dielectric grease. Still nothing. I’ve talked to a buddy and he has said it has to be a connection or ground issue.  Anyone able to point me to specific plugs wires etc to check? I’m paying for the answer. 😂 
    • By Ben Adams
      Hey guys new on this forum looking for some help with 2013 hs800. I've been trying to track down a no spark issue, I've got no spark to both coils. Battery has tested good, stator passed dynamic test, coils tested good, wires tested good, plugs are good, crank sensor has been replaced and so haas ecu. The issue seems to be the coils are not getting proper voltage. I've checked fuses and all fuses are good. There's no error codes for the efi system Does anyone have a wiring diagram with the ecu pinouts or a relay diagram to identify which relays do what? Or even a diagram showing flow of power for starting system? 
    • eManualOnline
    • By Rustynutzz
      Went trail riding Monday evening.  Came home and rinsed the machine, started it up and drove around back to put it away.  Noticed a weird sound but dismissed it.  When I turned it off, I noticed the key clicked one too many times.  So the key was stuck on for about 3 minutes.  Went to start it up Wednesday and it wouldn't crank.  It would catch for a second or two and shut right off.
      1. Checked fuel (plenty)
      2. Fuel flow, injector was not pulsing fuel (replaced, still not pulsing but once)
      3. Codes thrown are 0031 (02s heater circuit high voltage) 0351 (cylinder 1 ignition coil malfunction) 0201 (injector 1 circuit malfunction)

How can that many things go wrong at once?  Why would it throw an Injector fault when I replaced it and confirmed it working?  Wonder if something else is wrong that those things plug into?  Any help would be appreciated.
  • Gallery Images