Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Brand new trooper Intermittent starting issue

I've had a 2016 trooper for a few months, it's never worked properly.  I'm about ready to take it to a dealer for warranty work but it's a little far so I'm trying to avoid it.  It on occasion will not start. It took a while to figure out that if I open the throttle just a little bit it will fire, I then have to hold it open for anywhere from five to thirty seconds for it to idle on it's own.  Other times it fires right off no problem.           It's turbocharged, and has two pumps.  I've verified that the fuel pressure is correct.  Joyner has had me swap a bunch of parts to eliminate them.  I suggested it seems that possibly the IAC is malfunctioning or that it's getting incorrect inputs from the tps but they disagreed.  I've read that people have had similar issues stemming from the IAC but until I get a replacement from them I can't verify.  I tried setting base idle a little higher with the set screw but the idle just gets erratic and won't idle down once I've given it some throttle.          I'm going to call them again tomorrow and have them send a new throttle body to try, and I also have a scanner for European cars coming that is supposed to read chery automotive ecu's; after that it may be time to haul it in.  Anyone else had a similar issue?

By Darryl223, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 14 replies
    • Casting Call! new online reality offroad show

CASTING CALL ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live? Are you creative? Do you think outside of the box? Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see? Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary) Have a story that just needs telling? We want to hear all your ideas. We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love. If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch. Guidelines for presenting ideas • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea. • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality. • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show. Email all submissions to: [email protected] Please submit all videos using https://www.wetransfer.com If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.

By realityoffroad, in General Discussion - Anything

• 2 replies
    • Please include UTV year, make, model, cc, and technical issue (if you have one)...in your title when posting. 01/06/2017 Having a well written topic title will ensure that your topic will be found in searches and that people know what they are read

Please include UTV year, make, model, cc, and technical issue (if you have one)...in your title when posting.   Having a well written topic title will ensure that your topic will be found in searches and that people know what they are reading, to save time

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • RZR XP Turbo Power Steering Issue

I have a 2016 RZR turbo and the power steering keeps going out. Is this common? I have to turn it off and back on again to get the steering to come back!

By JensenBro1, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2009 Joyner Trooper II Small electrical issue need help

I have a 2009 Joyner Trooper II with a small problem. The plastic blocks that plug into the relays behind the passengers seat for the Cooling fan ,Fuel pump and ECM were failing so I had to cut each of the 4 wires that terminate in the blocks and install female spade connectors to fix the problem. In doing this I believe I got a few wires crossed and I was hoping someone out there with a 2008 or 2009 Trooper II could take a picture of their three relays defining wich wires (color coded) go where on each of the 3 relays and forward that to my e-mail, [email protected] I would greatly appreciate this

By mkieren, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply