Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

SoCal Dirt and Sand Expo...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate full build On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Polaris-RZR-Pro-XP-Ultimate-full-build/333762790926?

• By Travis
      It's always darkest before dawn.
      So if you're going to do donuts in your neighbor's yard, that's the time to do it

• By DJ530
      A few pictures (so far) of the engine work - eventually I will share wiring info and other details (if anyone is interested?)  should anyone else ever need to swap an engine in one of these. The replacement engine is a Harbor freight $750 special 670cc,  (lawn mower/industrial type lump) with a few minor upgrades. Should have it back together soon, bolted in. The cold weather slows me down! 

• By Allan Simpson
      Hi, new to the forum and needing some help if possible. 
      I have a Regard RUF 500 that had a cfmoto 500 engine but the previous owners decided to take it all apart and then left if for a few years and parts got lost. I have now got a Suzuki 500 engine from a quad fitted in but struggling with the wiring. I can't find a wiring diagram for the Regard and even the manufacturer doesn't respond. 
      The major problem is the Regard doesn't appear to have a rectifier and whilst I can wire the stator to the new engine I have other wires I cannot trace to find out where they go.
      Anyone out there that could point me in the right direction.  Happy to post pictures if it would help.
      Thanks
      Allan 
    • By Travis
      Two of my favorite actors.