Quantcast

utvwolfpack

UTV Wolfpack Presents: "RYDN Dirty"

The Rockstar Energy Drink & Polaris UTV Wolfpack race team take's full advantage of California rain showers, as The Merrell Brother's decide it's time to take a break from the shop and go stopping in the mud with their new rain boots, except their rain boots happen to be "GMZ Tires" and 2014 Polaris RZR XP1000's. Check out the amazing cinematography captured on this rainy day! We hope this video inspires you to get out and play in the Dirt!

Thank you to all our sponsors!

Watch It Here:

Presented By GMZ Race Products

Produced By The Merrell Brother's

Director: Jeremy Merrell

Director Of Photography: Will Rodgers

Editor: Dustin Poteet

Animator: Jeremy Merrell

Photographer: Shilynn Milligan

UTVWolfpack.com

Twitter @utvwolfpack

Instagram @utvwolfpack

Facebook.com/utvwolfpack

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Alex
      Attached is a PDF of the service manual for a  2011 RANGER RZR / RZR S / RZR 4.

2011 Polaris Ranger RZR S Service Manual.pdf
    • By Fireman2343
      Ends Sunday, bidding starts off at $1, sells to highest bidder over 24 pictures, 14 videos over 100 mph www.ebay.com/itm/123052023530
      No reserve street legal dune buggy
      on eBay bid to win #123052023530

602-326-3936 any questions 

Vw mendeola Sandrail Vw Buggy dune rzr Polaris can am yxz sand car turbo 4x4 

• By Travis
      For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter.
      We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful.
      So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look.
      Read more Here
    • By utvwolfpack
      We don't get very many rainy days in sunny SoCal, but when does rain we make sure we go play in the mud!
      Here is a #throwback video of us putting our XP1000's to the test:
      https://youtu.be/VFNbtnuzhsg
      Share some pictures and videos of your toys getting muddy!
    • By Fireman2343
      Bidding starts at $1, no reserve sells to highest bidder 

www.ebay.com/itm/122909656803

Please bid on eBay don’t ask me what the price is, it’s on eBay for no reserve bid to win 

eBay item 122909656803
      602-329-3936