Quantcast

UTV Challenge at Bundy Hill Offroad on June 21st, 2014

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By NCPonyboy
      Hello, new Hisun Axis 500 owner here. I have a 2020 in the Mountains of North Carolina. It runs fine and I enjoy it but it seems to struggle on the hills. Granted I have one that is pretty steep but you could get out and walk faster than it goes up. I sometimes wonder that if I had anything in the bed it might not make it. So first question is, is this normal for these? Second question is, is there anything I can do about it? Maybe a power adder or chip tuning? 

Appreciate your thoughts

• By Xov
      Just received delivery of a 2024 AMP Pro.  Thought I'd start a thread with my impressions as I use it and learn more.  There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of real-world usage information out there on this model.  Hope this will help others as they research.
      Intended Use Cases
      Fire mitigation / slash removal from a 5 acre forested and well-gamble-oaked property.  The previous owners thought as much about fire mitigation as I do about fashion: not much. Snow removal Stump pulling General hauling (rock, lumber, etc.) Weimaraner energy depletion.  Wasn't an original use case, but a nice added bonus.  Experiences So Far
      Wasn't impressed that two of the bumpers on the underside of the bed where it sits upon the frame were missing.  The metal on metal contact has damaged the powder coating and the frame.  I expect a little better QC.
      I've only put a few hours on it, so not a ton to report on usage.  It isn't quiet; it's silent.  I can't even detect an electric note from the motor. I removed (and subsequently replaced) the motor cover noticed that the motor is German and made by Schambuller.  The motor controller is Italian and made by Dana TM4.  Given the operating specs of both I found on the web, I suspect both are higher quality than the previous Navitas (which is supposed to be decent).  The motor is rated at 25 hp and 71.5 lb-ft of torque.  It feels very powerful.  All the torque is delivered instantly, if desired.
      The bed is huge and has an electric dump as standard.  Great feature but would like it to go up a bit more.  Probably not feasible from an engineering perspective, but I want and I need ;).
      Power steering is nice, but vague.  Probably common to many UTVs, but I am accustomed to more direct results from input.  Plan early and plan often.
      In our first full day of usage, we hauled about 1/2 as much slash as the entire rest of the year when I was doing it by hand cart.  I may get fatter, but I'll also get more done.  After a few days of usage, the battery meter has gone down by 1/10th. 
      Until next time...

• By Beardy13
      I own a LM700 with the Subaru V-twin, while I was checking game cameras today I noticed my Landmaster started struggling and even stopping going up an incline or steep hill. I’ve gone up these same inclines and hills for the last three years with no issues until today, if the ground was level it would run perfectly fine but as soon as I came upon an incline it was like it instantly lost power and all forward motion going up hill. Any advice or ideas would be greatly appreciated! 
    • By rob1845
      I lost my  Auxiliary lights and power steering and it is flashing area code F0014
    • By Overwhelmed
      Folks, how do you possibly narrow down the many choices and options for a quality side by side.
      something with power, built to last, 4 seater, for farm and camping and kentucky hills and mountains….

25k or less.