Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Black Hills UTV Rally

Want the adventure of a lifetime? You need to be here. Check out back issues of Side X Side Action Magazine for what you missed, and then go to the website to register today!

The 2nd Annual 2008 Black Hills UTV/ATV Rally

August 29th-31st

EVENT

• The Black Hills UTV/ATV Rally is a 2nd year annual event. Conveniently located between [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By brostar
      BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY SALES:
      This runs from now and includes Black Friday to Cyber Monday.
      Ask before you buy as I will need to adjust your price so you get the discount. ATV / UTV parts & Accessories sell out fast this time of year even without the Black Friday sales so it is first in first served with no rainchecks. 
      Windshields & Cabs are not kept in stock, they are made to order. Windshields have a build time of 4 working days. Cabs are up to 15 working days due to heavy sales. The cut off for Cabs will be the 30th of November for a Xmas delivery. For Windshields it will be around the 15th of December.
      Free shipping is just for the Lower 48. For Hawaiian, Alaskan & Canadian or other international orders we can ship through USPS or if you sign up with MyUS.com we can free ship down to them and they have the best international shipping charges I've found.
      Want a discount for another part not listed. Just ask. Email me here - [email protected]  Give us time to reply, this is our busy season and not all emails can be answered straight away.

Go to the following websites for product info and pricing to work out your price with the discount.
      Main Website: https://pacificeagleutv.com/
      New Website under construction:  https://pacificeaglepowersports.com/  
      One of our eBay stores  https://www.ebay.com/str/pacificeagleutv   Just look on eBay, don't buy. If you buy on eBay, there will be no discount. Check it out and tell us what you need and I will pass that discount onto you.  

15% OFF EVERYTHING LISTED HERE.
      That includes our Snow Plows Kits. If you are going to buy one you don't want to miss out on this. Remember, if these are sold out, there are no rainchecks. Some Snow Plows will sell out.
      ATV - UTV Snow Plows & Snow Plow Mounts - For Most makes and models. If you have a 2" front receiver like most do on here, we have that 2" plow mount that can also house a winch mount. 
      ATV - UTV Winches  - For all ATV & UTV Models

10% OFF EVERYTHING LISTED HERE. Check out our website for your model. 
      UTV Windshields - Doors - Tops - Back Panels - Full Cabs.
      If you miss these discounts and are reading this later on, just hit me up for a 5% discount on everything we sell and you will get it. Just mention UTV Board. 

• By MassBuck400
      I purchased this Buck 400 last year and having a few issues. Maybe some members have had these and fixed them.
      Here are my current issues with the B400. 1. Starting has become a challenge. Not the actual starting of the engine but to keep it running. When I turn the key, it starts up but as soon as I let go of the key and it turns back, the 400 dies. I have learned if I hold the key for a few seconds it will remain running.  Not a clue as to what would cause this or how to fix it? 2. This thing  is very hard to get in gear now. It grinds a lot before it goes in gear. Maybe the clutch needs adjusting? 3. I jerks a lot on take off. This could also be the clutch?   Any help would be appreciated.   
    • By Brad Collins
      My side by side always " struggles " when reaching 40 kph. Almost like there's a govender. I cleaned the carb and removed the filter. Always there. The machine was lit up for a couple of months. I still operate it, just at lower speeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated on the issue. Thanks for your time.
    • By Jonathan Wallace
      I have 2015 can am maverick 1000r xds turbo. It sat for a month and everything was fine when I parked it. I went to start it last weekend and the check engine light popped up and the check DPS code scrolls across the dashboard.
    • By EJR
      I have a 2012 Coleman (hisun) hs700. The cooling fan quit working. I replaced the water temp sensor/ radiator fan switch located towards the bottom of the radiator. That did not cure the problem. I also put 12v directly to the fan to make sure the fan was still good. I then took the harness off the new temp sensor and shorted it to turn on the fan and nothing. Is there something else in line I should look at? I also found the sensor at the motor and jumpered through it. Still did not work.
      Any suggestions? 
      Thanks