Quantcast

2015 Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout Presented by Sway-A-Way

Dec. 23rd, 2014 – JOHNSON VALLEY, CA: After a successful debut in 2014, the Vision X ULTRA4 vs. SRRS East/West Shootout presented by Sway-A-Way will be returning to Johnson Valley, CA during KOH Week 2015. The event which pits the Southern Rock Racing Series (SRRS) Rock Bouncers against ULTRA4 cars in a shootout will again [...]

Related posts:
  1. Polaris to giveaway RZR to winner of 2015 King of the Hammers UTV Race There are currently 40 UTV Drivers signed up to...
  2. Tom Wayes Wins Ultra4 NorCal Stampede After Last to Qualify In B Main TAHOE CITY, CA JUNE 11, 2014 Sometimes it doesnât...
  3. 2nd Annual ULTRA4 MetalCloak Stampede Returns to Prairie City Largest Regional Event with More Than 100 Teams Expected...

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Hugh
      My 2018 Hisun sector crew engine cut off after about 15 minutes run. There is no indicator of what is wrong, no error code just die and won't restart until it cool down. I notice that the fan is not running but the temp indicator is on low temp, no overheat indicator. I checked the radiator fluid, it is cool to touch.
      Cooling fans are working, I can hear it running once awhile if I can get the engine warm up enough.  Thank you for all the help.

Hugh
    • By Nate ward
      Having issues with the IR model 421275 transmission. In 2wd it takes playing with the throttle to get it to engage in fwd or reverse, if you flip into 4wd, it goes into gear perfectly. Once moving, you can go back into 2wd and everything works until you stop. I changed hyd fluid and have ran the linkage in and out. Any thought on the issue?
    • By Clint Osborne
      Best upgrade I ever done.              2006 Polaris 700 EFI ENGINE 

• By Hutch
      Okay everyone, need some help here. I got my 2014 Bennche Bighorn 700 from my father inlaw. He has had it since new and as far as I know never had any problems with it until recently. It began with it being hard to start and having to give it some throttle for it to start up. Then it wouldn't stay running once it did start. If you go to start it, it will fire right off and only run for a split second and then die. If you give it some throttle it will start and stay running as long as your foot is on the pedal. While it's running its pretty rough and backfires. Here is a list of everything I've done so far. Initially I checked compression and it was low. I changed the cylinder, piston and rings. Took the head apart cleaned and laped the valves. Checked timing a few times. Adjusted the valves. New spark plug. Checked the air filter, it was fine. New battery. Changed the fuel pump because of a broken fitting. Changed the fuel filter, lines and fuel injector. Dumped the old fuel and put new in. Changed the air idle control, TPS, MAP sensor, Voltage Regulator, ECU and harness. I was getting codes 31, 107, 113 and 122 on the display. Once I changed the ECU no more codes have been displayed but still have the same issues. All fuses look good and as far as I can tell Grounds are good unless there are some I can't find. I'm at a loss here. Not really sure where to go. Compression was better after everything I did but I don't remember the numbers. I'll have to check it again if someone thinks that could be the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    • By Slick
      I ordered one on ebay part number 19206-115-0000 and it didn't fit. It had 18mm threads where the bad part has a smaller thread size. I haven't measured it yep but I think it is probably 16mm. Any help would be appreciated.