Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

BRP's Can-Am DS 450 Wins Inaugural races

DS 450 Goes Two For Two At Olympia, Wa., WORCS; BRP Also Takes WPSA Manufacturer's Cup

Valcourt, Quebec, August 20, 2007 – When BRP Can-Am set out to build the ultimate 450-class ATV, the result was the Can-Am DS 450TM. At Round Seven of the World Off-Road Championship Series (WORCS), Josh Frederick gave the DS 450 ATV its first wins in its very first races. The Epic/Can-Am Racing rider won Saturday's Open Pro ATV class and Sunday's Pro ATV classes convincingly. His team mate, Jeremy Schell, also took his DS 450 to the podium with a third-place finish in Pro ATV.

read more

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 Polaris RZR Pro XP Ultimate full build On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2020-Polaris-RZR-Pro-XP-Ultimate-full-build/333762790926?

• By Kelly Stump
      Just put new rings in my joyner trooper 1100 and it still smokes. I dont know what else to do. Can some one tell me why?
    • By rpyne
      I have been going through the troubleshooting in the manual (pages 17-38 and 17-39), but I can't find anything that looks like the picture in the manual. If I run power directly to the pump, it will start and run but otherwise won't start.
      Any help to this old nubie will be greatly appreciated. My background is electronics, not vehicles.
      --Richard
    • By Breff21
      Hey guys so i’m new to this whole UTV community but im going to attempt to design and make a UTV from scratch, im 18 and have done quite abit of mechanical pieces, ive made a set budget for 650€ for all the parts and engine not including steel, and so far ive decided i wanted it to be 2 seater have front suspension and rear axle suspension, go atleast 40mph and be very lightweight but stiff design. 
      Although im finding it very hard to find parts online that will ship to me within my budget, ive decided on a 420cc 15hp lifan engine as my base and am trying to find a 40 stage torque converter although its not going great but that aside, is this a good engine for what im trying to achive? Will it get me to my speed goal?
      Also im having a bit of a dilemma with the wheels as there far more expensive than i thought, im unsure rather to go with a full set of tyres and rims already assembled second hand 21/10/10 rear and 20/8/10 front for 125€ or
      or for a good second hand set of 26/12/12 rear and 26/9/12 front for just the tyres at 100€ and then to try and find cheap rims somewhere is another problem. 

im unsure weather or not id really need the bigger 26 inch tyres as 12 inches is very wide and heavy although i see thats what the most popular size for UTV are?
      will the bigger tyres be harder on the engine? Which would be faster? 
      If anyone with more knowledge to this could help itd be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    • By Buggs63
      Sometimes when I go from neutral to high, the machine will not move and I have to move the shift lever back and forth until it go into gear, and the strange part is when I go from reverse to high to low, it stays in reverse and I have to turn the machine off, move the shift lever a few times then I can start and take off in drive, please help.