Quantcast

tex

cvt belt

hi guys does anyone know if the cvt belt for the 700 rhino is the same as the 700 grizzly belt,I have both and keep a spare with me and hope they are the same belt, thanks tex.

07,700 grizzly.

09,700 grizzly.

12,700 rhino.

all camo.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wilkie
      Hello all,  I have a yamaha rhino 660 with 156 hours on it. Just acquired it. It has anedelbrock carb and aftermarket exhaust. Anyone know how to adjust an edelbrock? Also, machine smokes like crazy. White smoke. So i need to get the carb sorted out and then see if its a bead gasket r valve guides causing the smoke I cannot find u h info online about the carb so any help is
      muCh appreciated. 
    • By Annette Smith
      I have a 2017 Hisun 400 that I am replacing the brake hubs on... they are chewed to pieces.  They look very much like the Rhino 650 but before I order I thought I might check with you guys.  Are they the same?  TIA
    • By briandonlon
      have a challenger 2015 cub challenger 700     are there led light bulbs to replace TJHE FACTORY ONES AND were can I get a spare rim and tire  
    • By zuggy7
      i want to change the belt on my hisun hs800  .  i know the number for it is 25300-f68-0000...………..but i would like to get a dayco or gates belt for it  but i cant seem to cross reference those number for it...……………...has anybody else been able to cross refgerence ther belt?