Quantcast

Problems with Camoplast tatou 4S tracks

Hi Folks,

I bought a set of Tatou 4 S tracks for my Rhino in December of 2015. Used them very little this winter. Noticed a month ago that the rear main boggie wheel on my front track was jammed against the frame.

I took them back to the dealer (Miramichi Motorsports, Miramichi New Brunswick) ,got word today that camoplast was refusing warranty.

These track have approx. 30km on them.

Has anyone else had problems like this?

My advise to all is to stay clear of camoplast Tatou 4S tracks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By packersfan
      I have a hisun 500 got from a auction and when turning a corner left or right it's a two hand job then when you left go snaps back.any help on what to look at would be appreciated.
      Also blows blue smoke until she gets warm then it's ok 
    • By lowgear52
      Does anyone out there have a rear differential for a trooper for sale?
    • By CarlB
      I have a 2022 Hisun 750 Sector which comes with a locked rear differential. Was wondering if it would be possible to install an unlocking differential.  I see that there are some Hisun made machines that come with the unlocking rear diff, such as Cub Cadet Challenger, some of the Massimos, and probably others. My concern is whether these would be a direct bolt on, using the original axles, drive shaft, and of course matching gear ratio. I've tried to match up part numbers but it seems every brand has their own number system even for parts that I know are identical. If anyone has ever done this swap or has any information about the whether these unlocking rear diffs are comparable to the Sector, I'd appreciate your input.
    • By Clint Osborne
      Best upgrade I ever done.              2006 Polaris 700 EFI ENGINE 

• By Slick
      I ordered one on ebay part number 19206-115-0000 and it didn't fit. It had 18mm threads where the bad part has a smaller thread size. I haven't measured it yep but I think it is probably 16mm. Any help would be appreciated.