Quantcast

Buyers beware do not buy anything from www.forcemoto.com Zhenhua Motor Manufacturer Limited previously known as www.roadstarcn.com it is a chinese scam website. They will take your money and not ship. It looks like the person who owns it has over 300 scam websites.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Has anybody else felt this money burn with the Polaris 800S

Bought a brand new Polaris 800s in 2012 for my wife ($18500). My first service was $650 (20 hrs) my second service was $2000 and my third service was just quoted at $1100 (now has 60hrs) but my dealer said they could make it $500 and I could do the front ball joints next year. My wife with our 5 years follow me around our lake and we take it pretty easy, i could drive my wife's Audi S5 convertible just about 95% of the trails we take. My Suzuki Quad has cost me $200 in Maintenance in the last three years. Dealer tells me I have a lemon and he knows guys with 3600km and spent $200 in maintenance... Just looking at what the general consensus is out there...Maybe my dealer is a crook! But Polaris has lost my business and I buy lots of toys.

By RZR 800 money burn, in General Discussion - Anything

• 3 replies
    • Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt

Polaris Ranger 800 11-16 4x4 6x6 Crew Engine Motor Rebuilt On Ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-Ranger-800-11-16-4x4-6x6-Crew-Engine-Motor-Rebuilt/361534749653?  

By johnpeter, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Five of the Best UTV Tires For the Money

UTVs represent a pretty good investment of both your money and your enjoyment. The tires that come stock on your machine are usually pretty good all-around tires, but there are several reasons to consider going for an upgrade. You might want a more aggressive tread pattern for a specific kind of riding. Perhaps the riding conditions in your area call for a tire with better puncture resistance. There is always the reason that comes from countless hours of enjoyment – the stock tires are simply worn out. Maybe you just want some different tires simply because you do? Regardless of the reason, a new set of tires represents a significant investment. Here are five of the best UTV tires for the money on the market today. Read More

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • mule with predator motor

my 2005 3010 mule with the 620 in it decided it was tired and went to knocking. i have ordered the predator 670 v twin that should be here tomorrow for my replacement motor. as far as the clutch i am looking at the comet 780 for around 280.00. has any one ever did a motor change that might could give me any advice on the project or clutch. thanks robbie

By backwoodboys11, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Smaller SXS for limited transportation/storage space

Hi all.  I enjoy meandering down going down narrow trails in forested and desert areas. Jumps, mudding or speed turning are just not my thing so I don't believe I need a very powerful machine - but I am new to all this so what do I know?.  Because of space limitations of my cargo trailer and pickup, I'm considering considering 3 machines: 1) Hisun Sector 250 or the Hisun Strike 250, the Trailmaster Challenger 300x and the BMS Sand Spider T350.  Because the trails I will go down have ruts, rocks and can be steep, I will need some ground clearance.  The Sector has 8" clearance front and back whereas the Strike has only 5.8" clearance in the back.  The Trailmaster clearance is 6.3" front and back.  The Sand Sniper is 11" as I recall I am wondering what your thoughts are as to whether 5.8, 6.3 or even 8 inches is enough for the uses I intend.  Also, do you have any thoughts on how well these machines would do on a moderately steep hill? I'm only 5'7" but weigh close to 200lbs so I am wondering if the 250, 300 or 350 cc motors can propel while I'm riding. The Hisun has favorable reviews by Dirt Wheels Magazine. I couldn't find independent reviews of any on the others so it's hard to judge the reliability or quality of the others. Thanks for your thoughts

By Magellan, in New Members Area

• 4 replies