Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

BLACK LINE'S PLOW SYSTEM

Commercial-Grade Plow System

top_image_0.jpgBlack Line's Commercial-Grade Plow SystemThrough the years 4x4 ATVs / UTVs have gotten bigger, more powerful, more sophisticated and, consequently, more functional. Important improvements include more horsepower, more reliable drivetrains, better suspensions, raised ground clearances and better traction systems. They have evolved over time into vehicles that are capable of working in ways that the machines of ten years ago could not.

read more

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• New Accessories for Sector line up

Hello there, just to keep those who own the Sector model up to date.  We are working on  lift kits now for the Sector line up, for all engine sizes. We are also working on more, like storage boxes for the Sectors as well. We are also building trailer hitch set ups for the Sector 250. We are working on seat belt by pass connectors and rear light/license plate light connectors for the OEM connector in the rear. Keep an eye on for more accessories at our website www.250utv.com Please let us know if there are some things you are looking for that are hard to find. We just might make it for you! Matt

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 8 replies
    • Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative Celebrates 10 Years

For a Decade, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative Has Led the Motorized Recreation Industry in Creating and Defending Access to Land for Outdoor Recreation Yamaha accepts applications from nonprofit or tax-exempt organizations including OHV riding clubs and associations, national, state and local public land use agencies, outdoor enthusiast associations and land conservation groups with an interest in protecting, improving, expanding and/or maintaining access for safe, responsible and sustainable public use. The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative is the industry leader in guaranteeing responsible access to our nation’s land for outdoor enthusiasts. Through this program, Yamaha has directly and indirectly supported thousands of miles of motorized recreation trails, maintained and rehabilitated riding and hunting areas, improved staging areas, supplied agricultural organizations with essential OHV safety education, built bridges over fish-bearing streams and partnered with local outdoor enthusiast communities across the country to improve access to public lands. The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has contributed more than $3.5 million in funding and equipment across more than 300 projects over the past 10 years to assist outdoor recreationists working to protect and improve access to public land and educate the public on its safe, sustainable recreational use. For those who rely on access to public land for work and play, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has proven to be the industry’s most reliable partner and a significant resource. http://www.yamahaoai.com/  

By Alex, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • New Strike and Sector 250 exhasut system

Well, after much time getting it done right, I am finally done with the new exhaust system for the Strike and Sector 250's. It is getting certified for Spark Arrester currently and should be available by mid next week! It will retail for $299.99 for now, then back to retail later. I want to give all those who have waited a good price right off the bat. It is mandrel bent, carbon fiber canister, with spark arrester and certified at 94 db. So it is track and trail legal. I will have 10 available by next week, and then more following the next two weeks. So, first come first serve for the first 10.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • GPS System

I am looking for a gps system for my 2016 Polaris 1000 Turbo 4 and hoping for some help. I don't know much about gps systems so I'm at a loss on where to start. We ride in Michigan's upper peninsula which has endless unmarked or poorly marked trails. I would like to be able to track my ride and use it to reference the general direction to get back. Does anyone have any suggestions on a product that would do what I need. Phone service is very poor and I would prefer a seperate gps unit. I have looked into Trail Tech gps but they don't make a model for the Polaris rzr. They do have a generic one but wondering if anyone has used it. http://www.trailtech.net/digital-gauges/voyager-moto-gps/912-705 Thanks for your help! Krista

By Khuisrzr, in General Discussion - Anything

• 6 replies
    • 2016 Mule Ranch bigger wheels

Looking at getting more height out of my Kawasaki Mule.  Put a lift kit on it but wondering about putting 28 inch tires or 30 inch tires?  Don't know if 30 inch clearance is too large. 

By Doug C., in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies