Quantcast

lockbob

joyner r4

When starting the 800 it will go to 2500-3000 rpms. I do the 3 times re-set on key switch then start. Sometimes it corrects and starts fine. Later in the day it wil do it again. Replaced throttle block-all clean. No change. Any thoughts?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MitchSpence
      I have a Massimo Buck 400. I want to change the engine oil.
      I know this is a "duh" question, but to do that I need to take the heavy plastic cover off that is mounted under the frame. Then find the drain plug which I assume is in the front of the vehicle. Did I get this right or can you guide me further?? 🤠

Many thanks.

Mitch

• By Hisunsadman
      Last October we were sitting at an idle on a Sunday morning and it died for the first time since we time since we bought it new I've already sent it to the shop because it's under warranty after trying to fix it. New fuel injector new spark plug couldn't do a compression check because I couldn't find anything to fit it but now that it's at the shop I have a feeling that the exhaust valves tighten themselves up and they are not closing anybody ever have this problem?
    • By M C
      Hey guys just bought a 07 trooper. Previous owner stated it ran great etc prior to clutch job then had issues. I drained tank, replaced plugs etc. found one of the injectors connectors was not connected and plugged it in. Solid 50psi fuel pressure.  It starts easier than previously on 3 cylinders but still runs very very poorly. I’m thinking the sound I’m hearing is it detonating at around 3k. It kinda sputters and falls apart. Sounds like clicking or something when it happens. I am at a bit of a loss, compression is a solid 150psi across the board with no movement. Verified spark and now am assuming all injector are functioning more or less correct as if I unplug any one it sound terrible at idle. 

A note, I tapped plugs at .7 manual called for .9-1.1 but that seems super over doing it but I will try adjusting them to 1.0
      additionally I’ve noticed the fan in rear doesn’t turn on. 

anyone with any help I will be in your debt.
    • By T-boss 410
      I guess this is one for the general forum. Does anyone experience a  slow turn over by the starter? I had a battery with a bad cell, and it was replaced. It wouldn't even turn over. Now it will start, but I have to hit the key a few times before it will spin over fast enough to start. The battery is a 330cca unit, so I would think that it would easily spin a single cylinder engine. This is for a Massimo T-boss 410. The engine is a 352cc, 25.5hp fuel injected unit. 
      Where should I start looking? It's a 2019 UTV, with only 14.6 hours on it. In my mind, I can only think that the connections somewhere are loose, or the starter is not up to snuff. Could tracing the wires for the starter system be difficult? Is there a way to test the starter?
      Thanks much!
    • By Mark Popeye
      Hi,  Just purchased a 2010 Qlink Frontrunner 700.  Using it to plow my yard (just moved back to NH).  I knew it had starting issues but that was mostly around the starter relay (as shown, when I was looking at it).  I rewired (and soldered) the 4 wires that go to relay, replaced the relay, starter and battery.  It still starts extremely hard but runs great.  I don't know what else to check.  On another topic, which way do wheel hub nuts turn to loosen?  TIA.
just get it