Quantcast

lockbob

joyner r4

When starting the 800 it will go to 2500-3000 rpms. I do the 3 times re-set on key switch then start. Sometimes it corrects and starts fine. Later in the day it wil do it again. Replaced throttle block-all clean. No change. Any thoughts?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By welder52
      I have recently acquired an 07 joyner 1600
      From the start the starter was bad changed that cranks good but wouldn't fire fuel pump was bad replaced fuel pump checked spark now it will fire up for a second and die like it's not getting fuel the ignition switch was cramped out and am trying to wire and after market one to the stock switches plug and cannot figure out the wiring it has
      Little red wire
      Yellow wire
      Purple wire
      And big redish pink wire
      My new switch has battery,ignition.acc,and a blank post can anyone help

• By fettman1176
      Hello there, I have 4 T2 troopers, 2 of them start and run like Champs, 2 of them have the issue. They will crank and crank but not start. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get them going, then they will run all day long and fire up at will every time. It's just the cold start they have a problem with. Since I have 2 that run good, I have swapped every part you can think of from the fuel system to ignition system with no success. I'm pretty stumped and am looking for any advice 
    • By Ken Jones
      1st post....  Be gentle
      2016 yamaha viking side-by-side
      Hoping someone has a link to DIY on replacing the ignition switch on this unit.......
    • By Robynne Catheron
      New-to-me 2012 CC Volunteer throttle cable broke during the wicked cold snap we had a few weeks ago (upstate NY). It was already a bit sticky, but at least it was usable. 
      Is it possible to replace it myself, or must I pay to have it hauled 50 miles to the nearest shop?  I can access both ends, but the majority of it is pretty buried from the top and underneath. 
      Any advice would be appreciated. 
    • By WCF
      We would like to add a repair and parts shop to our shop in Southern  California for the Joyners. How many Joyner people in the area do we have that own Joyners?