Quantcast

BillyT4

T4 fuse panel diagram

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By erk mann
      Bike was flooded in tropical storm.  Replaced ecu and coil. Motor turns over but no spark have 12volts on one wire of coil. How much voltage should be on other small wire? Crank position sensor is about 200ohms. . Cleaned plug with sandpaper. Want a wiring diagram to check voltage at ecu. I have update. The blue wire going to coil has no voltage when turning it over. The white with black stripe has 12vdc when key is turned to on position.also, how do I clean the connectors on ecu? I dont see how I can get a  screwdriver in there  to release them. Found a schematic.i still need to clean connectors though

• By Jason Petrea
      I need a wiring diagram im trying to fix a wiring problem 

• By xbodyman
      Does any one have a wire color code on wires one the rear relays on a trooper 2 2008 model i had a lower relay on  the rear fuse block  melt down so i pulled the wire couldnt remember so i looked and thought the black with read was ground any way its a mess please help if you can thanks  Bodyman  ps also were do people get parts now days i could use a fuel sender thanks agin
    • By Billbo
      The main key fuse (25A) burns out as soon as a replace it (even with key in the off position) and even with ignition disconnected.  Any ideas on where to start looking to determine where the short is?  Or does anyone know where I can find a wiring diagram? 

Model 37bm467d710
      Serial 1d042z50007
    • By Robert Sawyer
      I have searched and searched and cannot find online a engine schematic to show me the air idle control location any help would be greatly appreciated For a MSU 500