Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Can-Am Maverick X3s to race Best in the Desert Vegas to Reno

blogger-image--869107368.jpg

Today, the Can-Am X-Team racing teams S3 Racing (Dustin Jones / Shane Dowden) and Murray Racing (Derek and Jason Murray) have unveiled their wicked Can-Am Maverick X3 race vehicles in Las Vegas. Both teams will compete this weekend in the UTV Unlimited Pro class in the Vegas To Reno race - The Longest Off-Road Race in the United States - as part of the Best In The Desert series.

blogger-image--710019638.jpg

The new Maverick X3 Turbo race vehicles are mostly stock except for a few key safety and racing requirements.
vidvUxgREnM

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By UPLou
      Hello, I am looking for a Wheel Bearing Greasing Tool that fits over the axle.  I have found tools that require the axle to be pulled but don't see any that fit over the axle.  Anyone out there have info on what I need.  Thanks, Lou
    • By MaverickXMan
      Just picked up my new baby from the dealership last Saturday!. They told me I was one of the first to get one in my area. It is so awesome and completely bad to the bone with wicked power.

• By Baddeadpool
      Wow just got my new baby home .. this x3 XRS is so fast.. scary fast but I love it ...handles , Great even on tight trails .this is the R she is wide ... I was worried a little about my trails I have but not a problem with all that power you can bring the back end around any corner. Lol . I never thought I would need so much power but now I understand.   To me there are no other side by side that comes close . And yes I been in just about all of them , all have there place but to feel so connected to the trail Canam has it down like no other ... 

• By J.C.
      2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 X™ RS Turbo R Triple Black
      795 miles
      Just serviced and detailed.
      Well maintained and looked after.
      Stored in garage.
      Never tipped.
      S&B Particle Separator for cleaner air and longer engine life.
      Dragonfire 4 point harnesses
      Side mirrors
      Fire extinguisher
      Flag mount & flag.
      Street legal.

2017 Aluma 7814ST Single Heavy Axle Utility Trailer
      $3100
      $250 spare tire.
      $75 vertical mount.
      $3425 + 8% tax = $3700 new

$22,000 Maverick with trailer.
      $19,500 Maverick without trailer.

• By abernot
      Hi all...I am looking for a reliable mechanic near the last Vegas area to help maintain my 2016 Sand Viper 1100cc.  Any suggestions?