Quantcast

DragonFire Getting Its Groove On at International Off-Road & UTV Expo

UTVBoard News

4edc362e-de36-4d53-9509-a39af2b8a9b8.jpg

Time to get funky! DragonFire is flashing back to the 1980s for the 2016 International Off-Road & UTV Expo. With the EnduroCross in town at the same time, dirt fanatics of all sorts will be converging on WestWorld of Scottsdale for the combination trade show, film festival and UTV Show N Shine September 23-25, 2016. In order to stand out from the crowd, DragonFire is showcasing several project cars, serving up some swag and delivering 2017 catalogs hot off the press to fans in the Valley of The Sun.

In addition to the psychedelic wrap on the YXZ1000R, DragonFire is taking the wraps off its 2017 product range and handing out new catalogs. We will also be serving up some swag, including our DragonFire sunglasses and tote bags. We would also like to encourage all attendees to enter for a chance to win 3" Pink harnesses to help with breast cancer awareness.

The hottest new accessories from DragonFire will also be on hand for a variety of UTVs this weekend. More info about the International Off-Road & UTV Expo can be found at http://internationaloffroadexpo.com

b9a2c4ee-7044-475b-bda0-91a7a794cb26.jpg

DIFkgcivKbE

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      The other day i removed my battery to check the acid level in it. It was still full. as i was reinstalling the positive cable the nut on the terminal stripped out. This battery uses a threaded insert that you slide into the terminal  the bolts screws into,  I was able to tigthen it up, but it's the kind of deal where if you kept turning it would get loose then tight, loose then tight. So after an unsuccessful trip to the parts store, tractor supply and hardware store, no one had what i needed, so then i did the smart thing and contacted Yuasa. Gave them all the battery specs and i now have new hardware kit on the way to me for FREE. For now  i have a small pair of  vice grips holding it, in case the bolt were to come loose while driving until i get a new hardware kit in. I did find the kit later on Summit racing, for $6. but hey, this is Free.

• By Steve Vanvelzen
      I Recently purchased a Massimo T-Boss 550F last fall with their 60" snow thrower because I couldn't find a decent UTV here in Southern Ontario; nothing in stock anywhere. I am having really bad buyer's remorse after spending time on it and reading all the bad online reviews. The company boasts the fact that it is built in Texas, USA, so I was hoping to do the right thing by buying, "Made In North America" but it is still Chinese Junk, assembled in the USA. and I am starting to realize that I am going to have a lot of difficulty getting parts for this thing; I can't even get an oil filter, finally bought a "Hisun" filter and hope it fits. i busted the shear pins in the snow thrower and can't find replacements for that either. The thing is so hard to change gears most of the time; I am terrified I am going to wreck something. The place I purchased it from is absolutely useless. Can I adjust something myself? Anyone out there have this problem and have some advice (besides selling it and buying a good brand)?
    • By Tx1Tek
      I just recently purchased a
      Hi Everyone. I'm new here.  I recently purchased a 2016 RZR 570 Trail. I was looking for the Polaris drive belt number in the manual, but they don't list the belt number there. Does anyone here know the Polaris Drive Belt part number? Why wouldn't they list a part number for that critical part?

• By Alex
      Earlier this week — and after much anticipation — Lexus unveiled the new 2022 LX 600 SUV. It's a luxurious American version of the new Land Cruiser and shares a V6 powertrain with the new Toyota Tundra pickup. The LX wasn't a shock; it's just about the most characteristically "Lexus" vehicle one could imagine, except perhaps the LS sedan. But Lexus also released a different vehicle you would not have expected this week.
      At the end of the LX announcement video, Lexus teased a new mobility concept called the "Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle," or ROV. It's an all-terrain vehicle — or, as we will choose to interpret it, a supremely badass golf cart — that runs on a hydrogen combustion engine. Sadly, Lexus did not include an utterly superfluous spindle grille, although the shape of the front end will certainly remind you of that shape.

An ATV makes perfect sense as a showcase for hydrogen combustion. One of the technology's most significant drawbacks for current production use is that it can't produce as much power as gasoline combustion engines with the same size engine footprint. So a low-speed wood path cruiser could get away with far less power than a recreational on-highway vehicle.
      Read more from source: https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a37974052/lexus-off-road-atv-concept/
    • eManualOnline
    • By 2018TEXTRONHL
      Looking for the truck bed components 2018 Textron 900 Stampede.  There is limited information available for the assembly.  Might need a parts list.

Tim
  • Gallery Images