Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

DragonFire Getting Its Groove On at International Off-Road & UTV Expo

4edc362e-de36-4d53-9509-a39af2b8a9b8.jpg

Time to get funky! DragonFire is flashing back to the 1980s for the 2016 International Off-Road & UTV Expo. With the EnduroCross in town at the same time, dirt fanatics of all sorts will be converging on WestWorld of Scottsdale for the combination trade show, film festival and UTV Show N Shine September 23-25, 2016. In order to stand out from the crowd, DragonFire is showcasing several project cars, serving up some swag and delivering 2017 catalogs hot off the press to fans in the Valley of The Sun.

In addition to the psychedelic wrap on the YXZ1000R, DragonFire is taking the wraps off its 2017 product range and handing out new catalogs. We will also be serving up some swag, including our DragonFire sunglasses and tote bags. We would also like to encourage all attendees to enter for a chance to win 3" Pink harnesses to help with breast cancer awareness.

The hottest new accessories from DragonFire will also be on hand for a variety of UTVs this weekend. More info about the International Off-Road & UTV Expo can be found at http://internationaloffroadexpo.com

b9a2c4ee-7044-475b-bda0-91a7a794cb26.jpg

DIFkgcivKbE

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this