Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Honda 700XX Front Bumpers

Honda 700XX Front Bumpers - Pro XC, Bullhorn & Dominator

Pro Armor is proud to announce the release of their top 3 selling front bumpers for the Honda 700XX.  The Pro XC front bumper doesn’t just add style to your quad but provides more than adequate coverage for any type of riding you may be doing.  [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By 2wpuller
      I don't have the extra money to spend for the factory top.$499.00 can buy a few other needed parts.And I enjoy making this kinda stuff anyway. Made a top out of some vinyl  I had left over from a project 35 years ago. I got some eyelets from Harbor freight for $4.00 and a can of spray glue from parts store for $22.00 and a assortment of small bungie from Harbor Freight. I left the mounts for the factory top intact just incase I get one it go back into place. I also put a Super ATV windshield on flip out .I have to say well worth the money spent. The fit was perfect and very easy to install. 

• By Carl Rhodes
      2017 Honda pioneer with front tires 27-9R12 (rims 6.5 wide) and back tires 27-11R-12 (rims 8.0 wide).  What issues if mounting theses tires on rims 7 wide?
    • By Robbie Wyre
      I'm working on a 2005 Cub Cadet side by side and I'm trying to remove the front two axles.  I have a slide hammer puller on the inner joint and with all my strength they will not budge.   Anyone have the same issues and is there something I'm missing or a trick of some sort to pull these out?   Any suggestions please and thank you.
    • By miten000
      Hey guys...I have a 2015 ODES Dominator X4 800cc...I had recently tore the belt up and was able to get a new one on and had no problems.  The other day I got stuck and smoked the clutch out a bit trying to get out and since that time I have had a constant "clicking" noise coming from the primary clutch.  Then noise is present at idle and low speeds but goes away under load.  I took the clutch apart and assume that this noise is coming from either the clutch sliders/weights or shoes.  I plan on replacing these soon.  
      However, today I put the clutch back together to get the bus out there and ride around the neighborhood and I have a "jolty" start and while cruising in "H" the secondary clutch suddenly opens wide and I lose power.  When revved the secondary clutch will not grab and continues to open.  I can place the UTV back into "N' and then back to "H"...the secondary clutch stops spinning and the belt grabs as normal and I can continue on.  Anyone have any idea what is going on or have experienced similar problems?
      https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bR6kVo2QsB6e6G6NK3jWjAoQpJCmeyVf/view?usp=sharing
      ODES clutch problems.mov
    • By Barry E Spires
      I have an issue with my odes. It will start up and run but when you give it gas it stumbles and cuts off. I have replaced the fuel pump,fuel filter, fuel injectors, mass air flow sensor,idle air control,throttle position sensor,air filter,spark plugs,and throttle body also I have no vacuum leaks either. I have even replaced the ECU. Does anyone have any idea about what could be wrong? Engine only has 1045 miles on it