Quantcast

Locker for Joyner 1100cc?

rkstonerock

Anyone know of a limited slip locker (lunch box) or a selectable locker for the Joyners that will work in the rear of the 1100cc Sand Vipers?

I'm spooled right now (2007 standard) but am afraid to go to open as I really like the traction when I need it climbing or in the sand.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By Retired Plumber
      The rear differential lock light is on and I would like to get it off. How do I do that it is a Coleman UTV700.
    • By djl
      Hi All.  The splines are pretty well worn where the rear driveshaft fits into the adapter (boss?) on the rear of the engine.  I have a new driveshaft / adapter / seal to install but am having difficulty loosening the nut holding the adapter onto the transmission output shaft.  I purchased a chain-type vice grip tool thinking that I could get it around the adapter to prevent it from turning but have not had any luck getting it in there yet (very tight space).  What approaches have you used that have worked?  Thanks!
    • By Havoc321
      I’m looking to have my 2022 800sx fit in the 10’ garage of my toy hauler. I thought about removing the dump bed, so I wondered how far the dump extends beyond the tires.  Thanks!
    • By dave pasch
      Got it running. The 4wd gets 12v power but does not engage. The posi traction (rear end) does not engage also.  Any one have experience / ideas on fixing these items?

Thanks Dave