Quantcast

rkstonerock

Locker for Joyner 1100cc?

Anyone know of a limited slip locker (lunch box) or a selectable locker for the Joyners that will work in the rear of the 1100cc Sand Vipers?

I'm spooled right now (2007 standard) but am afraid to go to open as I really like the traction when I need it climbing or in the sand.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Soooooo....any one?

Check one, check one two....is this thing on...?

Will the trooper locker fit/work in the rear of the Sand Viper?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Hello rkstonerock, I would say no the locker on the trooper will not work on the sand viper. There is no were to hook up the cable to your rear diff.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Get ready! We're bringing the world‑renowned Nitro Circus to the Glamis dunes for not one, but three exclusive boundary‑breaking shows!   This is a Camp RZR you don't want to miss.   By pre‑registering, you get reserved access to the show and are automatically entered to win one of the Grand Prize Giveaways!   Pre‑registering will get you on the list, but be advised that the first 100 people to check-in at Camp RZR Friday, October 25th will get closest to the action with premium viewing for the Saturday night show.   Learn More   Register Now     RZR Vehicles Shop Accessories Shop Apparel Explore All Off-Road Vehicles                            
    • By CYJSP2009
      Hi All, 
      Brand new 650 Commando rear CV Axle is available now. 
      Any one who is in need please contact [email protected] 
      Thanks 

• By CYJSP2009
      Hi All, 
      Joyner 650 commando rear differentail and its parts are avaialbe now. 
      Qty is limited. Any one who is in need please contact [email protected] 
      Thanks 

• By Jeremiah Hammond
      So to shorten it up, my rear diff on the strike 1000 exploded. And not from improper use, just a junk cast case probably full of air pockets. 
      Im trying to figure out another brand rear diff I could transplant in. There are plenty of wrecked rzr 800 all over the classifieds. I wonder how much fab would be required to do the transplant?
      anyone have a rzr and a Hisun they couple compare side by side?
    • By silverbullet
      Hello
      I have just recived date of first delivery of 650 differentail.We have taken these rear differentails apart and re shim them and installed new upgraded hardware.They will be shipped out starting 7/25/15.
      Thanks Silverbullet