You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Kawasaki Mule 3010 battery

I would like to replace the stock battery on my 2007 Mule 3010 with a larger battery. I am wondering if any other electrical system modifications are necessary? Will the stock charging system supply enough current to keep the battery charged? The only accessories I have added are a KFI winch and a Cycle Country power bed lift.

By Thomas Mohr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2014 Kawasaki Mule Brake Adjustment - Hand Controls

Unusual topic, I guess. I'm unable to walk and just had hand controls installed on my new Mule. I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the brakes (freeplay, hydraulics, etc) to increase "responsiveness" of brakes. I need them to engage more quickly. In other words, I have to really lay on the hand controls hard to get the brakes to activate. The brake pedal (via the hand control) has to move quite a distance before the brakes start to engage (and I am unable to lock them up). I guess I need to make the brakes more "touchy". The hand control system is far from perfect, but it's all I've got. Any thoughts? Thanks. KC

By Legless, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Every Kawasaki part imaginable!!

Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!  

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Most versatile UTV for general purpose

Hey There, I'm new to and as green as green can be to the UTV world and looking for recommendations on purchasing my first UTV. I've done a few searchs but thought it would be quicker to just ask for some help to start with.  I'm looking for something for what I'd call general purposes. Plowing snow off our paved driveway at home and then trailering it up to our cabin in the woods to plow the dirt road up there.  Do some tree maintenance on our properties, pick up and move down limbs etc... Other then that we'd like to take it out on the near by trails and have some fun with it. Nothing crazy, we're not looking to jump mountains or race or anything like that but we would like something we can ride around with and depend on.  Any recommendations?  What's out there and what should we be looking for? Brands, makes, models, options etc.....Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.     

By Eddy G, in UTV General Discussion

• 5 replies
    • Hey Guys!

Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.   Thanks Scott

By Poriggity, in New Members Area

• 2 replies