Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Keep off-roading safe and fun. Don’t let the government dictate the handling and performance capabilities of your future side-by-sides

The United States Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) wants to design your next off-road side-by-side (ROV) vehicle. Despite the willingness of off-road manufacturers, along with the Recreation Off-Highway Vehicle Association (ROHVA), to work in unison with the CPSC to develop ongoing safety improvements for all off-highway vehicles, the CPSC appears determined to mandate handling and performance [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Ralph Brescia
      I'm new to the side by side world. That said I'm intrested in Joyner products but was very disapointed yesterday when local ATV Dealers didn't have anything positive to say about the Joyner product line.
      I realize some of negative comments come from dealers who sell Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki's and not Joyner products. My major concern is service. I would welcome ANY help/advise from forum members as to where ... IF I purchase Joyner products I could have them service in the Okeechobee, Fl. area.

Thank you ... Ralph
    • By Dan B
      If any of Joyner owners are out and about, could you please let me know what your engine RPMs vs Vehcile speed is when you're in 5th gear?  My Renegade sounds like it's wound up real tight when traveling.  For instance, I get about 10 mph per 1,000 RPMs while in 5th gear (45 mph = 4500 RPMs).  Is that normal?  I'm used to lower RPMs.  Other ATVs & UTVs running round my neighborhood that sound like their engine RPMs aren't that high.
    • By Damage442
      I have a 1100cc T/2 that I am replacing all of the propeller shafts, ball joints, tie-rod ends etc.. I am also going to relocate the Radiator, air filter and exhaust for mudding.
      parts I need 
      2 front propeller shafts/ Axles
      Front and rear Hub Bearing kits
      Starter
      Mud flares for fenders
      Roof/half doors

• By Terrypenton
      All Gage's except the speedometer and tachometer.  I do understand that these two Gage's are fed from the computer and the rest from sending units.  For the engine oil pressure, engine temperature, alternator, and fuel Gage's, I have checked fuses, sending units and wiring harnesses for loose or broken wires, and have even changed out one of the Gage's but nothing has changed.  I have read forums and have not been able to gather any information to assist me.  Any information or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    • By Rick M
      Check out this new product for sidewall repair. Go to kickstarter.com, and search "sidewall slug", You will find the only product that can field repair a sidewall tear in an off road vehicle without removing the tire from the rim. I have permission from the website owner to mention their site.