Quantcast

QUADCRAZY ATV Community

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By OviV
      Has anyone found aftermarket side mirrors that work with angled bars on the 800sx other than the super expensive factory ones?
    • By res2fr
      Hello All,

I am trying to find a Scanner that is works for a 2016 MSU500. I found the Tiny Scan TS301 that looks like a decent Scanner but so far have not been able to get confirmation that this works on and older model. It has been stated that it works on the 2019 and newer but not sure about older models. It appears that the ECM/ECU/EFI modules are likely interchangeable between a 2016 and the newer 2019 and on but not sure of the Scanner. I am waiting for feedback from Hisun on this issue right now.
       If this unit is not usable for my model year has anyone found and a Diagnostic Scanner for the older machines, one that works and is Affordable?
      Thanks for reading my post and any information that you may have to share,
      Robert
    • By Green Scout
      Hello everyone.
      Here I am showing our Green Scout electric all-terrain vehicle.
      All-terrain vehicle 6 wheeled, electric, side-turning. Rides, jumps, dances, swims, but does not fly. The drive is permanent (but you can turn off any wheel arbitrarily through the controller). The power of each wheel is 3 kW at its peak, the total power is 18 kW. Speed up to 60 km / h. Since the all-terrain vehicle is electric, it starts from a place quickly, drives silently (well, of course, the sound from tires and shock absorbers does not disappear).
      The idea of creating such an all-terrain vehicle came after the experience of operating the Argo all-terrain vehicle. The main disadvantages of the wheeled side-turning all-terrain vehicle are low ground clearance, lack of suspension. To get high ground clearance and suspension, there are two outputs on mini all-terrain vehicles - either electric drive or hydraulic. The hydraulics had to be excluded, since at temperatures below -30C it does not work, plus it always flows. As a result, we settled on an electric transmission. Each wheel is a motor-wheel. Naturally, the motor-wheels were being finalized to be able to be installed on an all-terrain vehicle and to be able to swim. The battery is iron-phosphate, all information on the battery, the charge is displayed on the smartphone. Control of the all-terrain vehicle through the on-board computer. Bicycle handlebar controls. Braking either with the sides through a turn of the steering wheel, or with the gas pedal of all wheels at once.
      Overview video of the all-terrain vehicle

• By Mackc
      What type and brands of insulation do you use in the cabin, floor and engine compartment of your Massimo and related 4 by 4 UtVs specially Massimo Buck 400s?
    • eManualOnline
    • By Zero
      So i have a 2011 EFI 700. the SxS will crank right up everytime without any issues. If i let it run or ride it for about 10 mins it will shut off and then it may turn on if i am lucky but most time i have to let it sit for like 3 hours and then it will run again. i have done the following
      -New fuel filter
      -New injector
      -New spark plug
      -New coil pack and plug wire
      -New air filter

Also could i get a grizzly 660 engine and put in it or would it not work.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By cliffyk
      View File UTV-ATV US EPA Who Makes What
      This document contains "who makes what ATV/UTV engine" information from the 2021 EPA emission certification database. IT can be interesting seeing where all this stuff actually comes from. It includes model year, engine family, manufactuer (brand) name, actual engine maker, vehicle maker, certified models, displacement (cc), power¹ (kW, multiply by 0.746 for HP), and at what rpm that power was observed...
      ------------------------------------------------------
      ¹ -the output power shown is that observed by the EPA during testing the bare engine (engine driven accessories installed but not active). It is a much more real number than whatever the vendor claims in their ads...
      Submitter cliffyk Submitted 04/22/2021 Category Other UTVs  
    • By cliffyk
      This document contains "who makes what ATV/UTV engine" information from the 2021 EPA emission certification database. IT can be interesting seeing where all this stuff actually comes from. It includes model year, engine family, manufactuer (brand) name, actual engine maker, vehicle maker, certified models, displacement (cc), power¹ (kW, multiply by 0.746 for HP), and at what rpm that power was observed...
      ------------------------------------------------------
      ¹ -the output power shown is that observed by the EPA during testing the bare engine (engine driven accessories installed but not active). It is a much more real number than whatever the vendor claims in their ads...
    • By Tomalexander
      Hello,
      I have an ATV that I like too much specially while going for an offroad drive with my friends. One of my friends also likes to drive newly evolved ATV vehicles.
      While our last outing we saw an awesome crossover ATV called DTV shredder which is a mix of snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and jet skiing. I rode it the whole day & I found the experience was very thrilling as the DTV Shredder is very fast. It was one of a kind experience to drive DTV shredder.
      In my opinion, every ATV enthusiast should try it once.

• By Lonestar
      Hello all.  A note to introduce myself,  I'm at 40 something-year-old guy living in (Prince George )  British Columbia Canada,   As far as I can remember I have been a motorsports enthusiast.  I bought the first model year of the Rhino when it was released ( is gone now, which I regret selling ) have a Ranger 700XP decked for hunting with lift and 30" Swamp Litres, full heated cab, enough lumens to start a forest fire, and many other mods.  I have a 2016 RZR XP 1000 and just picked up from a friend a 2009 Joyner 1100 Trooper.   This Trooper is a unique rig.  it only has 120m mile son it but has sat in the weather so long it looks kinda crappy.  In fact, the tires are still "sharp" with the little "tits" still on in many places but are no good and won't hold air bc they are sun checked so bad.   At any rate, this is going to be my project rig for this winter.  
      I joined last Saturday bc I was curious to see what you guys were doing with your Joyners, as I want to put on a Turbo this winter.  As such, I scoured this forum to see if there was a "go-to-kit"  for the Joyner.  I couldn't  really seem to find a consensus.  

Can you guys recommend a turbo kit for me?!  It doesn't have to be intercooled , (it is bloody cold up here LOL) as we don't run in 100-degree temperatures,.  Maybe 75 or 80 during the summer. and in the 30's and 40's in spring and fall. 
      I don't want to run race or AV gas, just good quality premium, so I'm guessing that means I'm going to be looking for a kit in the 5 to 6 lbs. of boost range.   All thought and comments would be great;y appreciated. I'd like to be able to d0o it myself( I'm probably slightly better than average on the tools, but by no means, an expert -with fabricating being my main weakness)),  I own a Powersports store in Kamloops,  BC called  Outlawmotorsports.ca  (Polaris /Yamaha dealership)  so I  have great techs if I need them but there is something to be said about doing the project yourself.  \
      Thanks guys, looking forward to being part of this forum.  

• By NHPROEQUIP
      The PRO 2500 is an air/hydraulic 48" Hi Rise Heavy Duty Lift Table. Once the vehicle is loaded and raised to working height, side extension panels can be arranged in a configuration of 2, 3, or 4 to accommodate different vehicles. 4 piece panel (quartered) side extension kit (15 1/4" W x 46" L) with 2 ramps 40" L x 15 1/4" W, and is ideal for Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Trikes, Spyders, Golf Course Equipment, and other commercial use.

The lift table with side extensions measure 60"W x 93"L, and the ramps measure 40"L x 60" W.

CALL CLARK HEINTZ TOOLS & EQUIPMENT LLC AT 603-234-2612 OR VISIT:

http://www.nhproequip.com/pro-2500-48-high-rise-air-utv-motorcycle-lift-free-shipping

PRO 2500 48" High Rise Air/Hydraulic Lift Includes:

5 YEAR WARRANTY ON STRUCTURE
      2 YEAR WARRANTY ON HYDRAULICS
      FREE SHIPPING
      * 1. Free Shipping to Commercial Location with means to offload.
      * 2. Home Deliveries: We still pay the shipping, but customer is responsible for home delivery charges.

Air/Hydraulic control unit
      2,500 lb Capacity Lift with Maximum Lift Height: 48"
      4 Piece Side Extension Kit, expanding the lift table to 60" wide
      40" Detachable Drive-On Loading Ramp Set (3) features low angle to protect vehicles and stays positioned on the ground when lift is raised, easily moved aside
      Adhesive Back Grip Strips for Loading Ramps
      Drop Panel for Rear Tire Change
      Rubber Lined Wheel Vise
      Super Heavy-Duty Hydraulic Cylinder Assembly
      High Quality and Dependable Locking Mechanism
      Extra Wide Roller Bearings in Scissor Mechanism
      Smooth Finish Table Top for Easy Cleanup
      Work Table has multiple welded cross members underneath to support the heaviest of vehicles
      Equally Spaced Holes on Table Edges to Accept Tie Downs
      9 Position Safety Locking System secures lift in place while working, max height 48"
      Grease zerks on X frame maintains smooth operation
      Powder Coated Finish for durability

PRO 2500 48" High Rise Air/Hydraulic Lift Specifications:

Weight Capacity: 2500 lbs.
      Method of Lift: Air / Hydraulic
      Power Unit: Air Control unit
      Full Raised Height: 48"
      Low Height: 7.87"
      Table Length With 40" Loading Ramp: 133"
      Table Width without Sides: 29.5"
      Table Width with Sides: 60"
      Loading Ramps: Main ramp 40"L x 29 1/2"W (1), side ramps 40" L x 15 1/4" W (2)
      9 Locking Positions: 22 3/7", 27 1/6", 31", 34 1/4, 37", 39 1/2", 41 3/4", 43 3/4", 45 2/3"
      Lift, Air Control, Wheel Vise, and X Wide Side Extensions Weight: 967 lbs. (4 separate packages)

• Gallery Images