Quantcast

TORRA - Streets of Laredo GP - August 11-12 - Laredo Texas

TORRA

20229488_1575568545814612_53686962513882

Come on out and try your hand at on a South Texas short course surrounded by Mesquite and near the Rio Grande!

Streets of Laredo GP Registration and Schedule of Events

Streets of Laredo GP Event on Facebook

This race is for UTVs, Handlebars, and Bro-Lites.

We have two classes of UTVs, Stock and Pro. Rules for those can be found here:

Race Classes

We look forward to having you out with us!

Each class will have 3 hours of racing Grand Prix style on this 9-14 mile course.

20232934_1575684269136373_34148015734828

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR 100S, Race Ready On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/386728557369?

• By Wandering Bison
      Hey everyone,

I am looking for people who enjoy remote adventures to test a new service I have launched, I thought I'd reach out to the community here.

Almost three years ago, my travels took me to Cape Scott Provincial Park, at the northern end of Vancouver Island,  a remote area on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, where I spent a week. While there, I realized I would have had no way of getting notified of a distant earthquake and the resulting tsunami. My Garmin inReach would have allowed me to call for help in an emergency or to get a current forecast, but it couldn't alert me in the case of an immediate risk. Imagine a similar situation in an area at risk from flash flooding, forest fires or a tornado. When I got back to civilization, I tried to find a solution. Surprisingly, no one offered a notification solution using a satellite device like inReach!

So, I founded a company called Adiona Alert to provide the service I needed but couldn't find. 

After more than two years of work, including testing the service over the last six months throughout North America and issuing over 2000 safety alerts, including severe weather, to our small fleet of test devices, we are beginning to invite people to join our Early Access program so they can start using the service today for free! 

Given where your adventures likely take you, this community would be perfect to test the service.

As we slowly add small groups of users, It would be great if some of you would apply for our Early Access program. You would get these potentially live-saving alerts for free. All I ask in return is to share your thoughts, suggestions, and even complaints with my team to improve the solution.

I would love you to visit our website - AdionaAlert.com, to learn more and apply for our Early Access program.

Thanks for considering this, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

J.S.
    • By moto mutts
      Ahoy there, me hearties!

Set yer sights on the grand spectacle known as the Shiver Me Timber SXS Fun Run! Cast yer lot with the crew of UTV Offroad Adventures as we embark on a daring escapade to seek both booty and trails in the Moabi Regional Park. This be where the Colorado River flows, a mere 11 leagues southeast of Needles, California. So don yer finest eye patches and make way with your trusty parrot!

Behold, UTV Offroad Adventures proudly presents the legendary Shiver Me Timber SXS Fun Run! 'Tis an event that would make even the bravest buccaneers quiver with excitement! Aye, this three-day revelry promises a safe and organized escapade like no other. Venture forth and uncover hidden treasures aplenty as ye navigate your off-road vessel along waterfront trails, through shifting sand dunes, ancient bridges, and tunnels of yore. Come Friday night, there'll be a ride spanning a hearty 15 nautical miles. On both Saturday and Sunday, ye shall have the privilege to choose from two separate rides, ranging betwixt 50 to 90 nautical miles. And fear not, for the festivities shall include feasts, campfires, quick-draw poker, raffles, and an abundance of merriment, laughter, and revelry. This be an affair for sailors of all ages and UTV backgrounds. Join us in the quick-draw poker rounds, where every piece of eight we gather goes to aid local charities.

Our epic off-road voyage shall commence from none other than Pirate Cove Resort. Nestled amidst the swaying palms and embraced by pristine, sun-kissed beaches along the Colorado River, all of this be situated upon the storied path of Historic Route 66. 'Tis an oasis where RV encampments and cabin rentals await, alongside UTV rentals and more treasures than ye can fathom.

For those wielding mobile devices: For full event particulars, the location chart, the course itinerary, and to enlist yer name among the crew, set yer sights upon the Menu option above, arrr!

Go to www.utvoffroadadventures.com for all the info

• By Rufus Fruge
      Who ever designed the placement of the oil dipstick on the T-Boss 550 should receive an award. He couldn’t have placed it in a more inconvenient location. Has anyone figured out an easy way to check your oil in these machines? Guess this is the place you refill also!
    • By Kestrel919
      I have been working on hydroplane race boats for three years now and I've started working with UTVs more. Right now, some buddies and I are modifying a Can-am Commander. The first sort of UTV I ever drove was an EMU, which is an electrified Polaris UTV meant for mining operations.