Quantcast

TORRA

TORRA - Streets of Laredo GP - August 11-12 - Laredo Texas

20229488_1575568545814612_53686962513882

Come on out and try your hand at on a South Texas short course surrounded by Mesquite and near the Rio Grande!

Streets of Laredo GP Registration and Schedule of Events

Streets of Laredo GP Event on Facebook

This race is for UTVs, Handlebars, and Bro-Lites.

We have two classes of UTVs, Stock and Pro. Rules for those can be found here:

Race Classes

We look forward to having you out with us!

Each class will have 3 hours of racing Grand Prix style on this 9-14 mile course.

20232934_1575684269136373_34148015734828

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bjones
      2007 Mule 610,  owned for 8 yrs and valves were ticking when I got it and had them adjusted twice and this is when plugs began to foul.  I replaced battery (used battery I had on hand) a yr ago and didn't foul a plug for some time and replaced batter (new) with a bigger lawn mower type battery again a month ago and have fouled two plug since.  Had carb cleaned and valves adjusted and still fouls plugs way to often.  Friend has a mule just like mine and his does same thing. Have read this is a common problem with 610 mule.  Any help or suggestions would be welcomed.  Thanks and stay healthy.
    • By Travis
      It''s sleeting here now, though the radar just shows rain, looks like the rest of Texas is going to get snow too. it's 37° right now.
    • By Russshaw
      Hi, I think I just bought a Husun 450 that is in need of TLC. It is leaking badly from the shifter shaft (located at left foot). I can not find a part number for the seal(s) 3 came off of the shaft.

If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful 🙏 

• By Travis
      Hit the nail on the head, lol.

• By SxSs are Cool
      I got to spend a day in the new Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 and wrote a review for Autoweek. I speculate that the future of UTVs will include far more luxury than current models, sort of the way SUVs started out as pickup trucks and evolved into as much luxury as they could pack into them. We're sort of at a crossroad in this evolution. What do you guys think? Are UTVs getting more luxurious? Here's the article: 
      https://www.autoweek.com/drives/a34050614/side-by-sides-are-neck-and-neck-with-motorcycles-when-it-comes-to-fun/