Quantcast

TORRA

TORRA - Streets of Laredo GP - August 11-12 - Laredo Texas

20229488_1575568545814612_53686962513882

Come on out and try your hand at on a South Texas short course surrounded by Mesquite and near the Rio Grande!

Streets of Laredo GP Registration and Schedule of Events

Streets of Laredo GP Event on Facebook

This race is for UTVs, Handlebars, and Bro-Lites.

We have two classes of UTVs, Stock and Pro. Rules for those can be found here:

Race Classes

We look forward to having you out with us!

Each class will have 3 hours of racing Grand Prix style on this 9-14 mile course.

20232934_1575684269136373_34148015734828

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Legless
      Unusual topic, I guess.
      I'm unable to walk and just had hand controls installed on my new Mule.
      I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the brakes (freeplay, hydraulics, etc) to increase "responsiveness" of brakes. I need them to engage more quickly. In other words, I have to really lay on the hand controls hard to get the brakes to activate. The brake pedal (via the hand control) has to move quite a distance before the brakes start to engage (and I am unable to lock them up). I guess I need to make the brakes more "touchy". The hand control system is far from perfect, but it's all I've got.
      Any thoughts?
      Thanks.
      KC
    • By 2scoops
      Bought a renli 1100 that was involved in a fire. Have some parts for sale :
      Chery 1100 short block motor turns well. Definalety rebuildable. 
      Transmission will need new sensors and maybe seals. 
    • By Travis
      For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter.
      We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful.
      So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look.
      Read more Here
    • By Alex
      UTVBOARD has had a facebook page for a while but we sure could use more followers! if you would like us to share something on our facebook page, post some great content with pictures and then send me a PM.
      https://www.facebook.com/utvboard

• By Bpark
      Who is the best can am dealer in the south? Cheapest price