Quantcast

Harold G. Bender

battery replacement Q link 500

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Blaze379
      I am installing a second battery in my 07 Prowler. How do I wire it up so the stereo doesn't drain the main battery, but the second battery can still charge
    • By Thomas Mohr
      I would like to replace the stock battery on my 2007 Mule 3010 with a larger battery. I am wondering if any other electrical system modifications are necessary? Will the stock charging system supply enough current to keep the battery charged? The only accessories I have added are a KFI winch and a Cycle Country power bed lift.
    • By Doc Holland
      I noticed the battery post was melted when the pug wouldn't start... With the pug off, just placing the cable back onto the battery creates tremendous Heat with in 5 seconds or so... I had just taken off all the connections and clean them with a wire brush just a few months back...Including battery cables and wires for the starter solenoid. 
      Could this only be a short or bad connection or is there something else?..could the cells of the battery be doing this or maybe the rectifier/regulator? The rectifier from visual inspection doesn't seem to be melted or discolored!
    • By reeltexan
      After replacing the cigar box sized battery in my Mule for two years in a row (at a cost of about $80 per trip), I decided to mount a deep cycle group 24 behind the front seat.
      Bought a sturdy battery holder, a couple of 32" cables and voila!....no more battery blues
      I usually get about three years out of one of these. 
      Also installed a 2 amp trickle charger.
      Me so happy.
    • By Bpark
      Who is the best can am dealer in the south? Cheapest price