Quantcast

Used R2 Renegade 2010 or newer for sale ...

I'm possibly interested in buying a used 2010 or newer Joyner R2 Renegade in good working condition. I'm not convinced they are a reliable product despite the fact I really like the features and aesthetics offered by Joyner but am reluctant to buy a new until I've owned one for a while. I would like to form my own opinion vs listening to Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki Dealers bashing their quality, reliability and lack of distributor network for sales & service in South Central Florida.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Bill Kresge
      Been using our beloved 2005 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO for many years to get us around with tools, feed, and other farm work. Each winter it has plowed us out of just about anything north central WA winters have thrown at us.  Problem is I'm going to be 70 this year and riding around in the open with temps in the teens and plowing 4,000 of gravel driveway is getting tougher.
      So we are looking for a strictly utilitarian UTV. No trail riding, no need for beverage cups, no bluetooth speaker systems, not a diesel and not electric Just a good solid vehicle with a full cab, something that I can hook a snow plow system to that will handle up to 8 to 12" of snow once every few years but mostly 4 to 6" at a time. Probably my last buy and I'd like something reliable with some longevity, not too hard to find parts for and that I can do a fair amount of the work on.
      Does such a piece of equipment that meets those requirements even exist anymore and if so I'd appreciate some recommendations. Thanks
    • By Travis
      Had some of that bedliner  left over, so I decided to do the floorboard as it was in rough shape, cosmetic wise. surprised it didn't leave brush marks.
    • By rocket100
      I need some help.

I bought a new Renegade in June 2021 and have only put 60 miles on it and the other day checking cows I noticed the oil light on and the oil gauge reading zero and the oil light on.

Is there a better oil sensing unit than the factory?   I've ordered one from Joyner ($60) but would like to have a supply if they are going to go out after 60 miles. 

Thanks 
    • By wes treleaven
      Hi all, New member and new joyner trooper owner here.
      Just picked it up yesterday. I worked for it. -40C here in Winnipeg, Canada loading it into a trailer. Unit was too tall. Some ratchet straps, recopricating saw and a lot of F^#ks. 
      Anyway she came with a broken front driveshaft. One of the ears was cracked off. I have a replacement but i am unsure how the driveshaft comes off the transfer case. 
      Doesn't sem to pull off or have any way to remove it. Any suggestions??
      Thanks,
      Wes 
    • eManualOnline
    • By CYJSP2009
      Hello Everyone
      Brand new Joyner  CV AXLES are waiting to be unloaded at LA port and then be sent to warehouses in  Charleston, TN ,   BALTIMORE, MD  and Groveport, OH. Estimate they will be available for shipments to end customers in about 2-3 weeks. 
      These CV AXLES  are ordered in February this year and now it is middle July.  Very long time to get these parts.  Qty for each model is not big. Detail as below: 
      S/N                  Part No.                                       Description                    Charleston, TN     BALTIMORE, MD       Groveport,  OH        Total
      1            D650.03.02.02.00            650 Sand Spider Rear left              3                                     2                                           3                                   8
      2            S650.03.02.02.00             650 Commando Rear                       7                                     6                                          10                                23
      3            TR1100.03.01.03.00       TR1100 Front                                      3                                     3                                            4                                  10
      4            D650.03.02.03.00           650 Sand Spider Rear Right          3                                     2                                           4                                    9
      5            S800.03.02.02.00-R2    800 R2/4 Rear Shaft                         4                                     4                                            6                                  14
      6            TR1100.03.02.03.00     TR1100 Rear                                          6                                    5                                             9                                  20
      7            S650.03.01.02.00            650 Commando Front Left            3                                    3                                             4                                   10
      8            S650.03.01.03.00            650 Commando Front Right         3                                   3                                             4                                    10

Below items are also available.  These items can be shipped in days
      CAGE:
      1. 800 Renegade R2/R4 Front outer cage  ---  5 pieces   
      2. 800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear Left outer cage --- 5 pieces
      3.  800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear left inner cage --- 3 pieces
      CV BOOT:
      1.    650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front /650 Sand Spider Rear Left / 650 Sand Spider Rear right /  OUT CAGE            2 pieces                  
      2.    650 Commando Rear OUT CAGE              1 pieces                    
      3    Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear  OUT CAGE        2  pieces                   
      4    650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front  INNER CAGE          1 pieces                    
      5    650 Sand Spider Rear Left /  650 Sand Spider Rear right INNER CAGE            1 pieces                    
      6    650 Commando Rear INNER CAGE           1 pieces                    
      7    Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear  OUT CAGE  INNER CAGE            2 pieces                    
      Anyone who need above items please contact me at  [email protected]  Thanks. 
      Other Joyner items needed, you can also contact me and I will try to help. 
      Have good day
      Casey / Leaf Asia 
      2021-07-20

• Gallery Images