Quantcast

Used R2 Renegade 2010 or newer for sale ...

I'm possibly interested in buying a used 2010 or newer Joyner R2 Renegade in good working condition. I'm not convinced they are a reliable product despite the fact I really like the features and aesthetics offered by Joyner but am reluctant to buy a new until I've owned one for a while. I would like to form my own opinion vs listening to Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki Dealers bashing their quality, reliability and lack of distributor network for sales & service in South Central Florida.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kflan99
      Hi ya all,
      My Joyner Diff is busted. Any leads on a mechanic who can rebuild it ...or replace it?  I can seem to find anyone. Thanks!!!!!
      JNSZ650UV

• By Chuck Winburn
      I bought an axis 500 brand new, hauled it home and the light indicator for 4 wheel drive is not working.  Is there a something the store didnt tell me, or is it messed up right off the assembly line? Any thoughts or advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
    • By MJG
      Hello, 
      I found an 08 Renegade for sale and looking to purchase it.  I haven’t heard too much about these machines and any insight would be much appreciated.  Are they good machines?
    • By Chee
      Very new to any forum. Haha We have an 09 R2 joyner renegade 800cc. We are unable to start it. It has been sitting for a few seasons. It has spark(new plugs), it get gas, fuel pump works(new), fan comes on on initial key turn, sounds like system doing its check. It's turning over but nothing.  Clean fuel, gas tank cleaned, fuel going through all the lines. Relays and fuses checked and pulled and reseated. New battery even. Thanks yall.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Mrusson
      Hey gang,
          I am looking for a 14x6 wheel with a 4/115 bolt pattern with the 4+2 offset for my 2008 Trooper. I have always had a spare tire with my UTV's and I am struggling to find a steel wheel for use as a spare tire with this Trooper. Has anyone had any luck finding a plain steel wheel for use as a spare? My trooper uses the 14" allow wheels from the factory with 14x6 fronts and a 14x8 rears. I assume the 14x6 can be used front or rear as a spare. Thanks for any info you may have come across.