Quantcast

Tgilly22

Rear End screeching/squeaking

Is anyone else experiencing a screech or squeak in the rear end while moving?  I'm not referring to the suspension but the wheel movement.  My challenger 2018 750 has had this problem since I bought it.  I took it in for service and they said they deglazed the rotors and cleaned some parts.  No noise for 10 miles or so and now it is back.  I have a hard time believing it is brake related because the noise doesn't change when the brakes aren't applied.  I have less than 120 miles on it and now I have noticed a tear in the drivers side seat on the side toward the door and it doesn't appear to be done by a sharp object like a knife or tool but rather a jagged vertical and lateral tear.  Anyone else out there experiencing these?  Other than these issues I love the machine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.