Quantcast

TEIXEIRA RACING WINS “VEGAS TO RENO�

utvnews

TEIXEIRA RACING WINS “VEGAS TO RENOâ€

teixeiralogolr.thumbnail.jpghttp://www.teixeiratech.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Reno, Nevada

August 25, 2007

The Teixeira Racing desert race team, Ed Teixeira and Todd Hunter, took 1st place in the Quad Expert class, and 3rd Quad overall in the Best in the Desert “Vegas to Reno†race on August 24, 2007. The race started in Las Vegas, NV and ended 567 miles away in Reno, NV. This is the longest off-road race in the USA. It took the Teixeira team 12 hours and 28 minutes to complete this brutal race!

read more

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jamesjoh
      I have been looking to outfit my new Polaris xp 1000 but have been finding prices all over the range for the same item. So I thought it would be good idea if we could all share here where you are finding the best prices and service rzr xp1000 accessories whether it be a local motorsport store or online.

Thanks,
    • By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR 100S, Race Ready On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/386728557369?

• By john11139
      Is The Odes Desert cross 1000 and the Masimoto mku the same? Who offers the best warranty and the best to deal with.  I have read some horror stories about Odes and getting warranty. It would be a nightmare to spend what one costs and if having problems, can't get it fixed.
    • By john11139
      Is the Masimoto mku and the Odes desert cross the same?.  Which one gives the best warranty and easist to get parts and service?
    • By Trace S
      I am trying to locate the 3 wire relay that connects the alternator to the battery on my 2007 Joyner 650 Commando. I bought a new alternator LJ462Q-1-3701010D and now need to replace the 3 wire (black, green, white) that connects to the alternator.  The owners manual does not provide the part number for this 3 wire relay. Looking for where I can purchase this 3 wire relay?