Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

Glamis North KOA - Vet day announcement

GLAMIS NORTH KOA

Where ACTION and LUXURY Camping converge. . . .

- VETERANS DAY ANNOUNCING - DESERT GOLF TOURNAMENT!

- Night-Golf event starting at 7pm

- Daylight event starting at 1pm

- Bring your 6, 7, 8 irons

- Prizes for winners based on best ball

- Entry fee of $10.00

All events on our famous desert course.

Sassy’s Outback Café is now [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Mark Popeye
      Hi,  Just purchased a 2010 Qlink Frontrunner 700.  Using it to plow my yard (just moved back to NH).  I knew it had starting issues but that was mostly around the starter relay (as shown, when I was looking at it).  I rewired (and soldered) the 4 wires that go to relay, replaced the relay, starter and battery.  It still starts extremely hard but runs great.  I don't know what else to check.  On another topic, which way do wheel hub nuts turn to loosen?  TIA.
    • By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem. 
    • By SxSs are Cool
      I got to spend a day in the new Kawasaki Teryx KRX 1000 and wrote a review for Autoweek. I speculate that the future of UTVs will include far more luxury than current models, sort of the way SUVs started out as pickup trucks and evolved into as much luxury as they could pack into them. We're sort of at a crossroad in this evolution. What do you guys think? Are UTVs getting more luxurious? Here's the article: 
      https://www.autoweek.com/drives/a34050614/side-by-sides-are-neck-and-neck-with-motorcycles-when-it-comes-to-fun/

• By massimobuck400xgolf
      I just bought a new buck 400x golf and just signed up to this forum. Lots of good info and glad to be here.
      I took off seat to see the engine and noticed a black circular pipe just sitting exposed  leading to the engine bay. As well as a rectangular pipe coming off crank case and possibly even an electrical harness or two with nothing obvious to plug them into?
      Does anyone have the buck 400x golf and take a picture or look in their engine bay and let me know if this is normal or if there is something missing on my cart.
      I reached out to massimo and let them know that it was unusable if this is actually an important missing part it probably shouldn't be driven, they said I should hear back in 3-5 days but that they are very busy. I figure if one of you has one you can take a look for me and I don't have to wait around on massimo to answer me on what a normal engine bay looks like.
      Thanks for your help,

• By Ron Puma
      Hi,
      I just purchased a used 2019 Massimo 400x Buck/golf version and wanted to know if anyone knows where to get an extended roof?