Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

New Battery Charger is perfect for Side x Side Vehicles

ChargeMaster365TD-795514.jpg

Fort Worth, Texas (October 29, 2008) – BikeMaster a Leading PowerSports brand released an All-New State-of-the-Art Battery Charger for all PowerSport customer needs. The release comes just in time for the cold weather months. The new ChargeMaster 365TD completes a fulline of BikeMaster battery chargers. This exciting product is now available from your local PowerSports dealers, through Tucker Rocky Distributing. Use our dealer locator on our consumer web-site www.PowerSportRider.com, to find the nearest dealer.

Suggested

ChargeMaster 365TD

• Triple mode, 7 stage charger

• Assesses battery connection polarity

• Analyzes and diagnoses battery condition

• Recovers mildly and/or heavily discharged batteries

• Bulk charges batteries quickly

• Monitors voltage retention and battery condition

• Maintains battery with low current if the voltage drops below a set limit

• Extra long cables for ease of use

• Secure-grip alligator clips

• Weatherproof fuse holder

• Permanent connectors with weatherproof cap

• 3 Charge rates: MOTORCYCLES (600ma), CARS /BOATS (3600ma) & BOOST (for AGM batteries and cold weather charging)

• Suitable for AGM batteries that require a higher charge voltage

• Especially useful for charging batteries in freezing weather.

• Backlit LCD display for use in low light conditions

• Displays real-time charging rate, including voltage and amperage

• Designed to be connected for months or even years at a time (winter storage)

• Battery condition monitor indicates if the battery is able to hold a charge or is in need of replacement.

• Wall bracket and extra long cables for convenient garage use

• The ChargeMaster 365TD is suitable for all 12V battery types up to 130Ah including: Gel, MF and lead acid

Suggested Retail Price $89.95

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By T-boss 410
      First, understand that my T-boss 410 doesn't move very often, since I don't yet have a trailer and no trails nearby. So I occasionally go out and start it, let it idle, and take a ride around my property. This time, the battery was all but dead, so I put it on a charger. It showed a full charge after a few hours, so I reinstalled it in the UTV, and attempted to start it again. It acted as though it was almost dead, as before. I hooked up the charger and jump started it, which took several tries. It's the stock battery, but the unit only has 14.5 hours on it. I purchased it in an auction on Ebay back in December of last year. It was a floor model. Everything seems in good working order. Could I have a bad cell in the battery? How can I test for that?
      Thanks!
    • By Neil Wilson
      I just bought a 2008 Trooper T2 not knowing much about them. On this one the owner said the horn doesn't work, the winch never did work and during inspection the rear brake lights didn't work. He said he replaced the rear light pods recently and the brake lights worked before. He said the fuse module is corroded so he bypassed it and rigged up his own switches for the fuel pump and radiator fan. I see in the wiring diagram the horn and rear brake lights are on the same circuit. Now I am worried the problem is in the wiring harness.
      I have the wiring diagram from the online manual but I can't make any sense of it. I see lots of posts about wiring issues and I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the issues I see with these machines and am regretting buying it.
      For now my main concern is to get the brake lights working so I can drive it to some nearby trails. I would appreciate any advice on how to go about diagnosing the problem or workarounds. Also if there is a better wiring diagram out there that might help. I would consider hiring someone local to diagnose it so any recommendations are welcome.
      TIA.
    • By Claude Chenard
      Good day all.  To advise the community that we are stocking a lot of parts for the XY Powersports UTV also known under different name as Joyner, Chironex, Groundpounder, Komodo  ect... We are located in Canada but we do ship to USA. Also have a lot of 1100cc Chery engine parts as well as CFMOTO.
      [email protected]
    • By Osney
      I have a HiSun Vector E1 (as they're called here in the UK) and have been running it for about a year now. It has an annoying problem that my dealer has not yet managed to fix.
      On a full charge, at the start of the day, it works fine - albeit not the quickest machine in the world. I use it on my hill farm here in Scotland, and it has to climb a bit, although nothing that would leave you out of breath walking. The E1 copes with these hills no problem, until it's done about four or five miles, then it starts to struggle noticeably, and throws of the 4C53 error on the dashboard readout - low voltage according to the manual. Sometimes it does this even while the charge level indicator is showing a full charge.
      It's been back to the dealers twice now, and they've replaced all of the batteries. I've emailed the UK distributor for HiSun in the hope of an answer, but as yet have had no response. My dealer is trying to get an answer from them too, before taking the machine back to try and fix it again. Meantime I can only use it for a short while each day.
      I'm no electrician, so has anyone on here any idea what might be going on? It seems that it is struggling to draw enough power from the battery pack going uphill, leading to a voltage drop that trips the error code. But if that's the case, then the E1 is surely not fit for purpose.
    • By Travis
      A little warm here sunday, but the low's and highs, alot better than 98  degrees with 90% humidity.... almost time to start  hauling firewood with the mule again!