Quantcast

New Rear Seat Cruiser Option for the Polaris RZR

This Rear Seat Setup from Hot Ride is Plug and Play. Setup includes Crow Seat Belts, Lock & Ride Plugs and all Mounting Hardware. The cage uses Polaris' Lock & Ride System along with 2 mounting Safety Pins to install and remove easily with just two people. One complete piece that drops directly on the factory Lock & Ride mounts. The design is functional and easy to install for cruising, but can then be easily removed for serious riding.

PolarisRZR-RearSeatCage-2-733567.jpg

PolarisRZR-RearSeatCage-1-758489.jpgAvailable from Hot Ride 4 U, Bakersfield, CA

Phone: (661) 587-7702

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.