. USFS Forestry Approved Spark Arrestor

. .049 Gauge stainless Steel

. Flat Black Ceramic Coated 6061 T-6 Silencer Housing

. 2-Piece CNC Billet Aluminum Black Ceramic coated Outlet End Cap

. Hi-Performance pillow Packing W/Stainless Steel

. Part Number: 12-7812

. Retail $519.95

Available From Big Gun Exhaust System

Call For More Info Today At 1-800-870-4461 or go to http://www.biggunexhaust.com/

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By simi singh
      Save Big with Temu Coupon Code [act895057] - $100 Off
      New users at Temu can enjoy an amazing $100 discount on orders over $100 by using the coupon code [act895057] at checkout. This limited-time offer provides incredible savings on your first order. Here's how you can take advantage of it:
      How to Redeem the Temu Coupon Code
      Create an Account
      Sign up on the Temu website or download their app.
      Shop for Items
      Browse through Temu's extensive product range and add your desired items to your cart.
      Checkout Process
      Go to your cart and click on "Checkout."
      Enter the code [act895057] in the "Promo Code" or "Coupon Code" field and click "Apply."
      Discount Application
      The $100 discount will be applied to your order total, provided that your order meets any minimum spending requirements.
      Additional Offers
      Extra 30% Off: Available for both new and existing customers.
      Up to 90% Off: Significant discounts on various items.
      Free Shipping: Free standard shipping on all orders.
      Return Policy: Return items within 90 days for peace of mind.
      Temu Coupon Codes Overview
      New Users: [act895057] - $100 off your first order
      Discount Code: [act895057] - Extra 30% off
      $100 Coupon Bundle: [act895057] - Multiple uses
      Existing Users: [act895057] - Up to 90% off and additional benefits
      Free Gift: [act895057] - Special gifts for new users
      Why Use Temu Coupon Codes?
      Exclusive Savings: Save $100 off your first order with [act895057].
      Wide Range of Discounts: Up to 90% off on selected items.
      Verified Offers: All codes are verified for October 2024.
      Peace of Mind: Generous return policy and free shipping.
      Important Considerations
      Expiration Dates: Always verify the expiration dates associated with coupon codes.
      Stacking Offers: Some promotions may not be combinable, so read the terms carefully.
      Customer Support: If you encounter any issues applying the coupon, Temu's customer service is available to assist you.
      Unlock amazing deals and make the most of your shopping experience at Temu with the [act895057] coupon code. Don’t miss out on this fantastic offer!
      Current date: October 22, 2024
      Happy shopping! 🎉
    • By Robby
      Hello, I have a 2013 500 utv hisun. Was running ok and cut out while parked. Bike will not start now. It turns over, but won't fire. I have no spark and no fuel. I replaced fuel pump, ignition coil, spark plug, cdi, voltage rectifier and all the fuses and relays. Could bad stater cause no fuel because I can't hear the fuel pump priming. Any info on where to start looking for problem.
    • By Pat Meche
      I’m new to this forum and hope I can find some advice.  I have a year unknown Landmaster LM650 with original Subaru 650 motor.  I want to put a muffler silencer on it.  Has anyone done this with good success and, if so, can you tell me which brand and model you used. TIA
    • By Reuben
      My 2015 450i UCV dies when I take my foot off the accelerator when traveling at a slow speed. Can I adjust something to make this issue stop?
    • By Travis
      Many people have issues with the kawasaki FJ400 engine  fouling out spark plugs, after  working on a  few FJ engines and 600 series Mule's with this issue,  i can say the fix for this issue is using a slightly hotter spark plug... the factory recommends a BPR6ES NGK plug.... the Number in NGK plugs represents its heat range and somewhat odd, the lower the number the hotter the plug, at least as far as NGK is concerned. If you have  a Mule fouling spark plugs try installing a NGK BPR4ES spark plug.
      FROM NGK
      A hotter heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a longer heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, more heat stays in the ceramic firing end and less is dissipated to the engine. A colder heat range spark plug has an insulator design with a shorter heat flow path to the metal shell of the plug. As a result, less heat stays in the ceramic firing end and more is dissipated to the engine. For a spark plug to function properly, it must have a tip temperature high enough to burn off carbon deposits (self-cleaning) and avoid fouling, while remaining low enough to avoid overheating the ceramic firing end and pre-ignition.