Quantcast

CF Moto Z force 800 parts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By donny
      Hello I am new here but have had this machine for about 5 years. I am having issues with it surging and sometimes sounding like a small backfire thru the intake.  When putting in low, high or reverse it will struggle then go full power then struggle. It will only do the small backfire thing while in neutral reving it many times. Once in awhile it will throw a check engine light.  
      Parts replaced/checked:
        I have checked the valve lashing, timing and adjusted. Parts replaced are the coils, spark plugs, injectors, fuel lines, fuel pump, IAC sensor, TPS sensor, throttle cable, speed sensor, primary and secondary clutch and belt.
    • By Abermp
      I have a DesertCross 800 that doesn't want to stay in low, it pops out when I let off the gas. No problem with the other gears. What do I need to do?  Thanks.
    • By johnpeter
      2023 Can-Am Maverick Sport XMR 1000R RED TITANIUM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/156096225938?

• By Gary Odom
      I bought a tracker 88sx crew in 2023. It has a whishing noise coming from the front end. Starts out low and gets louder as speed increases. Took it back to the dealer and they said it was normal on this model. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this.
    • By johnpeter
      2023 Can-Am Maverick Sport XMR 1000R RED TITANIUM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/156096225938?