Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Snap-on Tools Featured on “How it’s Made�

When the producers of “How it’s Made,” the Discovery Channel and Discovery Science Channel TV show about how everyday products are produced wanted to show how the best tools in the world are manufactured, they called the best - Snap-on Tools.

“We were honored and flattered when the producers of ”How it’s Made” contacted us and [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By 2scoops
      I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them. 
      Backstory:
      Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 
    • By Scott Cerny
      We are looking for good used/new ecu for 2009 joyner renagade 800cc with 3-cyl Chery engine............p/n#5WY5102E...........please let us know if anyone has
      Thanks
      "Scotty"
      Wcmotorsports.ca
    • By Jgemes
      Hey there i just picked  up a 2011 massimo 800... just put a new rad in it old one had rubed a hole in it.... was  see where the best place to put a mechanical temp guage was... also looking to add a moose fan i seen post it helps... as well  as adding a Honda civic battery..... any help would  be awsome thanks
    • By Fireman2343
      Bidding starts at $1, no reserve sells to highest bidder 

www.ebay.com/itm/122909656803

Please bid on eBay don’t ask me what the price is, it’s on eBay for no reserve bid to win 

eBay item 122909656803
      602-329-3936

• By realityoffroad
      CASTING CALL
      ONLINE OFF ROAD REALTY TV SERIES

Do you have a reality show idea based around your passion for off roading and the lifestyle you live?

Are you creative?
      Do you think outside of the box?
      Are you a character and willing to share your life for all to see?
      Do you compete in any type of off road racing? (Not necessary)
      Have a story that just needs telling?

We want to hear all your ideas.

We are is looking for talented individual’s and personalities like yourself who may have an idea or want to star in an off road reality series based around off roading and the lifestyle we love.
      If you have an idea or know someone who wants to be in reality show contact us with your pitch.
      Guidelines for presenting ideas
      • Video submittal: will be no more than 2:00 minute long describing your pitch idea.
      • Written submittal: describe in 300 words or less your concept idea and why you think your idea will work for reality.
      • Individual Casting Calls: individuals who think they have what it takes to be in an off road reality show must send a bio and a brief description about yourself and why you want to be a part of an off road reality show.

Email all submissions to:
      [email protected]
      Please submit all videos using
      https://www.wetransfer.com
      If your pitch is selected we will contact you and discuss what the next step will be.