Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Simpson 50th Anniversary Celebration

Join Simpson in celebrating their 50th Anniversary.

Saturday Dec 13, 2008 from 9am - 3pm

Free Food and Drinks

Car & Bike, & Side x Side Show (All vehicles welcome)

Prizes for Best of Show, Peoples Choice and most Original Ride

Huge raffle including a Carbon Fiber Stingray Helmet Valued at $800.00

www.teamsimpson.com

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 EPS RIDE COMMAND On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-POLARIS-RZR-1000-XP-EPS-RIDE-COMMAND-EDITION-VELOCITY-BLUE-Stock-1700?

• By Baddog04
      Have bad knees.  Looking for a single row UTV side x side, with the most leg room so knees won't get jammed or banged against the dash  when I hit a bump.  Several that I have tried sitting in a festivals/fairs have my knees hittng the dash.  I'm 6'3 and weigh 300lbs.  Found Can AM Defender to be best fit thus far, but welcome any other suggestions.  Alike everything else, manufactures must think everyone is 5 '7" and weighs 150 lbs.  
    • By Joel Neubecker
      I just bought a 2008 Prowler 650 H1.  Rode it about 20 miles and the belt absolutely exploded!  Long story short, while replacing the belt, I spread the secondary with the cover bolt and didn't take it out before I put the secondary back on.  I tried to remove the bolt after I tightened the nut and it snapped off still stuck in the spreader hole.  I have no idea what to do.  Any help or suggestions would help greatly.  Thanks.
    • By KJ2654
      New to this. I am looking to pick up a used side by side for our property. It is a little over 18 acres, 15 of which are woods. I need something with a good hydraulic bed. It will be used primarily for chores and hauling wood on the property. I’ve looked at Polaris and Kubota (diesel). Reliability is key as is cost. Is the 570 large enough for hilly woods? Plan to spend around $6000 . Also, how many hours is too many?  Thanks 
    • By Davo
      I have a Hisun 400 UTV that has developed a sneaky oil leak from the end of the black plastic thing protruding from the side of what I think is the transmission on the driver’s side. Looking for any guidance or advice as to what this thing is and whether it’s fixable.