Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

MOTORSPORT AFTERMARKET GROUP, INC. ANNOUNCES THE ACQUISITION OF DRAGONFIRE RACING

Motorsport Aftermarket Group, Inc. (“MAG”) is pleased to announce its acquisition of DragonFire Racing, a leading supplier of aftermarket racing and performance parts for ATVs and UTVs.

Brian Etter, President and CEO of MAG said, “We are excited to continue our expansion into the Off-Road market with the addition of DragonFire Racing. DragonFire Racing, with its [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this