Quantcast

David Hopkins

2013 Bennche Bighorn 500 no 4 wd

I have a 2013 Bennche Bighorn 500 that will not go into 4wd, I have replaced the switch already so looking to replace front servo. Does anyone know where I can get a u tube of how to remove and install the servo???

thanks in advance 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By cliffyk
      I had mentioned in a previous post that I had removed the front anti-roll bar from my 2020 Outfitter 400; I ran that way for a month or so without noticing any downside however recently I installed a 'suicide knob" (see below) to assist my Parkinson's disease affected arms in turning the beast--but aftger doing so i found that in the quicker, tighter turns the knob permitted the vehicle would nosedive a bit, dig in, and plow a bit on hard surfaces--not scary, but quite noticeably.
      So I put the bar back on. I got about 1-1/2 miles down the main road on the nearby power lines, turned around and came home to take it off--with the bar on, at 25 to 30 MPH, the front-end of the beast jumped like rabbit at each bump., a nearly brutal and quite uncomfortable ride. the bar (20 mm solid steel) is far too robust for the weight of the vehicle. The front bar on my 3900 lb. Infinity M37 is 30 mm...
      suicide knob--for you younger folks:

• By Alex
      View File 2013-15 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Service Manual
      2013-15 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/17/2021 Category Can-Am BRP  
    • By Alex
      View File 2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      Includes:
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 LE
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 SPORT
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/10/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By Bebop86
      my volunteer with the Kohler 624 engine is leaking from the bottom- I think it is oil but not sure- since the whole bottom is a skid plate I can not see- it is not leaking from the filter or the oil pan so really not sure - Also very hard to start in cold weather takes forever even with choke on- I am assuming it is oil but any help would be appreciated thks
    • By Andreas Ahrens
      Hi All,
      Our Hisun is not making any power. Once you start to climb RPM's it almost sounds like the timing is out, it sputters and farts and doesn't want to climb RPM's at all. It starts fine though.
      I checked and set the valves, they were a bit tight but not bad. The spark plug is very black. The exhaust valves are a real nightmare to get to fyi.
      On the last service the dealer put the wrong plug in, so I'm switching that back to stock as soon as we get one. I'm also thinking the air filter should be checked/cleaned. 
      Any other things to check?