Quantcast

Clint Osborne

Massimo MSU500 ECU Flash

I have a msu 500 looking to get the ecu flashed I have installed a  jbs clutch kit spring and shims. and a aftermarket muffler thanks in advance

Edited by Clint Osborne
Wording

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kyle LeBouef
      Any suggestions to remove the primary clutch without purchasing the manufacturer's tool?
    • By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By Gorj
      Do not know if any of you Hisun E1 owners have  had issues with the parking brake pedal  not returning completely, thus preventing you from moving forward or reverse.   I had this issue and even sometimes when going over rough road the parking brake pedal would move down far enough to shut off power.  Local  dealer said no one had complained about that issue and they had no fix.  So decided to correct it myself. I installed a return spring on the parking brake arm and it stopped the problem!

• By GDS
      I have my new to me 07 3010 running great. But I have a question It seems to rev high before the belt engages.  I put a new belt on but it didn't help. Is there some adjustment I need to look at?
    • By Mikey
      I am trying to dissassemble my  primarty clutch. I removed the obvious bolts and separated the main mechanisim cover from the body of the clutch but I cannot see how to separate the thin sheave from the body of the clutch. I am guessing it is threaded to the splined shaft. Not sure if it is a right hand or a left hand thread.  Anybody have a source for dissassembly instructions?   I already tried Youtube with no results.
      Many thanks, Mike

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Sgriger534
      I have a MSU 500 and sometimes it acts sluggish in 4x4 and you can smell hot gear oil. 
      I'm Thinking it is something binding up the the transfer case or front differential but before I dig into it I wanted to see if anybody had a similar problem.

Thanks, 
    • By Jim Sabin
      I have a 2012 MSU 500 that recently was having an issue with the motor not starting,  I ended up reworking the ground wire at the fuel pump leads and now I have notice that when I switch to 4Wheel drive, it does not work. Any ideals what going on?
    • By rtate1050
      Hi eveyone. My name is Rich and I'm in central Florida. I just got a Massimo MSU 500 which I'm primarily using for work on my property although I will probably be persuaded to do an occasional trip. I'm not new to motorsports but new to side by sides and off roading  . I hope to speak with some of you and hopefully get some guidance on working on my ride.
      Rich
    • By rtate1050
      Hi to all . My name is  Rich . I've recently purchased a MSU 500  from Massimo in Texas .  So far I'm impressed with the overall quality of the machine . My only real issue so far is that this thing is extremely loud . You can't even carry on a conversation with a passenger without yelling which is annoying. My first plan is to add some Dynamat to the underside of the engine cover and the seats.  I would appreciate it if anyone has this problem and any solutions . Is there anything in the aftermarket for the exhaust system ?
      Other than that I'm pretty happy with it so far.
      Rich
    • By Chris Watts
      Good afternoon wanted to say hello I just picked up a nice 2008 MSU 500 for my kids/teens to drive around. Going to be scouring the forums and bugging a lot of people to get some hopefully easy questions answered. I keep getting told that a lot of the stuff/parts is interchangeable with rhino parts so hopefully that makes things easy if I need to replace items. Thanks for the warm welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro