Quantcast

Mschafer25

Tomoto 500 4x4 Information Needed

Hello Group,

I need help finding more information for a Tomoto 500 4x4 UTV that i bought. I need parts for it. I have the tag information for the motor, but where do i buy parts for it? Engine family is 8TMTX.500A05. I do not even know the year of this, and that does not help in my search also.

Can anyone assist me in this?

A quick Google search shows it to be a Hisun built model. That's a Rhino clone, from what I understand. And if that's true,  I'd expect it to be more similar, than not, to the Rhino. So depending on what parts, you might need. There's several options for finding them across the three brands. I wouldn't expect much in the way of dealer support though. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By soonerjeeper
      We had our second gathering for the Oklahoma RZR Riders and this time it was thousands of people that joined us for Doin the Dunes at Little Sahara in Waynoka, Ok. I had the privilege of being the event organizer/coordinator and running film. Quite the task. Below is a great depiction of the weekend. Including a big air completion and giant train ride through the dunes.

• By Travis
      View File Kawasaki Mule 550,520,500 Engine repair manual
      This file contains all specifications,troubleshooting and repair procedures for the FE290D  (9.5H.P,286cc) engine used in the  Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics covered include,  general information, service data, disassembly, reassembly,inspection of parts and maintenance.
      Notes:
      Make sure you're reading the correct information as this manual covers multiple FE series engine, some of which were not used in Mules, the manual does a very good job of clarifying which specifications and procedures are for which Model engine.

Submitter Travis Submitted 01/13/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By Travis
      Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts
      Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!

• By Russshaw
      Hi, I think I just bought a Husun 450 that is in need of TLC. It is leaking badly from the shifter shaft (located at left foot). I can not find a part number for the seal(s) 3 came off of the shaft.

If anyone can help I would be extremely grateful 🙏 

• By Hillcojim
      I’m trying to narrow down a leak.  It may be the oil pan.  
      how difficult to repair this?   Is there a gasket or?
      thanks!
      jim