Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

Borich Wins GEICO Mountain Ridge GNCC in Last Lap Battle, Takes Points Lead Back

Borich Outlasts Chris Bithell’s Charge, Bill Ballance Finishes Third

2007%20GNCC%20Logo%20Final%202.jpgGNCC logoSomerset, PA – East Coast ATV’s Chris Borich and Yamaha’s Bill Ballance may try to keep the pressure off during their closest title fight ever, but they can’t hide much longer. Borich nailed a big overall win at the GEICO Mountain Ridge round of the Can-Am Grand National Cross Country Series, and his emotions on the podium made it clear that this title means the world to him.

read more

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Mikey
      1. What does the pressure switch  (see pic) with one wire going to it do? I don't see an oil pressure idiot light so it must supply ground when seeing no oil pressure to either the fuel pump or the ignition. Does anyone know which system it interrupts? My fuel pump is bad so I am converting to a vacuum fuel pump but don't want to loose the no oil pressure warning feature. I could wire this pressure switch to the over temp light on the dash since I replaced this with a digital temp guage so the over temp dash light is unused at the moment.

2. Inside the crankcase, under the oil pump cover, sits a spring over a steel ball. See pics. This must regulate oil pump pressure. It seems odd to me that there is a gap between the spring and the oil pump cover. Does this gap seem correct? I guess that it could be to insure some zero pressure flow before it gets reduced by the spring???? I don't recall ever seeing another set up with a gap though.

Many thanks, Mike

• By Chick Collins
      The people at Odes think they have the right to re-write the Bill of Rights for us. On their website, they have bastardized the 2nd Amendment to say, "2.Right to keep and bear arms for the purpose of a well-regulated militia.",  What the 2nd Amenment really says is,  "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
    • By dewillia
      Does anyone know what the recommended fuel pressure readings are for an 1100 Sand Viper?  I recently had the gas tank and fuel pump replaced and now the engine is very difficult to start and when first depressing the gas pedal the engine bogs down to the point of almost dying unless you quickly depress the pedal to almost full throttle.  The readings I'm looking for are.
      1.  Pressure reading when key is turned on and fuel pump is engaged but engine is not started.
      2. Pressure reading when engine is idling.
      3. Pressure reading at full throttle.
      Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

• By Edrussel
      Looking to purchase UTV with title that states '"buggy". Most titles say "off road". Massimo motors is the only one I can find so far. They get some bad reviews though. Any experience on Massimo motors or another UTV that says " buggy". My local dmv will let me get tags on " buggy" title.
    • By silverbullet
      silverbullet
      We have found it to be louse gauges.When we test oil presser we put a new new gauge and we have about 12lbs. of pressure at ideal.and usual 45 at speed witch is good.
      So if you want the true pressure than you replace gauges.Same with the temp gauge.Just junkie gauges you can buy auto meter gauges for the same price.All you have to do is run a new wire or some times use the old wire from the original system.