Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

2008 ARCTIC CAT DEALER SHOW

The World’s Most Powerful ATV and upgraded EFI Prowler UTV Highlight Event

By Jeff Henson

opening_photo.jpgNEW PROWLER XTX 700 H1 EFIAt the beginning of each new model year, the major ATV / UTV manufacturers host a dealer show where they present their latest creations, updated models and accessories to their licensed dealers. These shows also provide dealers with seminars on such things as updating their electronic inventory systems, financing and warranty management and how to increase sales of their products. Dealers are also able to place orders for new models directly from the event. The ATV press is also invited to these events, which we look forward to as a great opportunity to get feedback from dealers all over the country on how the product they sell is satisfying (or not satisfying) their customers.

read more

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model

Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model. My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right. Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ? I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me. Thank you.

By matt wichert, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 1 reply
    • Is this the 2018 model?

Hi guys! Can anyone confirm whether this is actually the 2018 model? (LINK) My friend says its not but the sales representative claims that it is. I've been burned before and I want to take all precautions before going any further with this dealer.
      Thanks and happy riding!

By Mackiesis49, in UTV General Discussion

• 4 replies
    • Tuning a 400cc Hisun 2012 model

I recently (like yesterday) bought a secondhand  hisun  400cc 4x4 SxS. It’s a one owner 2012 model only done 125 kms. It runs rough and won’t idle  for long without cutting out., even when it’s warm.  Here’s what I’ve done to try to sort it without success: cleaned air filters, cleaned spark plug, emptied old fuel and replaced, replaced fuel filters. I notice that there is a hose coming from the carburettor (on drivers side). It goes to a T piece but  neither branch connects to anything and I can’t seem to find any places where they would naturally attach.  Any suggestions appreciated. Davo

By Davo, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Best Can-Am Dealer In The South

Who is the best can am dealer in the south? Cheapest price 

By Bpark, in Can-Am BRP UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • Hisun dealer support

Stay as far away from Hisun as you can,  fit and finish nice but I bought a truck load and every single machine failed in the first 5 miles and took months to get parts. 5 out of 5 generators failed as well and they would not offer any warranty support! They set up dealers just to get rid of inventory.  Units that cannot be retailed to dealers goes to the auction house and drives the value down,  Nada wont ever put a resale value for Hisun on their website.  They do not support dealers, I finally got my last one to the auction house and the throttle cable broke on it way to the selling line! Its like throwing money away doing business with these folks... Run away and hide from Hisun as fast as you can! or just send me the cash!

By jeff, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies