Quantcast

• Alex changed the title to Fuel injectors on a Kubota RTV900

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By oakhill
      I purchased a 2015 Hisun HS500 UTV used, and the only thing wrong with it is the fuel gauge does not work.  When the fuel pump is in the tank, the gauge always reads empty.  When I remove the fuel pump from the tank and manually move the float, the gauge works as it should.  When the fuel pump is in the tank, it sounds like the float is hitting something in the tank.  I checked the tank and there seems to be no obstructions in the tank.  I figured the float arm was too long so I cut 1" off the length of the rod and reconfigured the float.  I put it back in and the same thing happens:  the gauge shows "empty".  I have made sure the fuel pump is in the proper direction with the inlets pointing toward the driver side and the electrical connection is pointing toward the front of the vehicle.   We don't have a Hisun dealer locally and all the dealers away from here, including the plant in Texas, have no suggestions other than what I've tried.  Please help.
    • By Lance Darbonne
      Massimo 500 wont start.  Pulled the injector and when i turn the key it sprays a lot of fuel, but the spark plug is dry.  What would be my next step?  Valve adjustment?
    • By oakhill
      I purchased a 2015 Hisun HS500 UTV used, and the only thing wrong with it is the fuel gauge does not work.  When the fuel pump is in the tank, the gauge always reads empty.  When I remove the fuel pump from the tank and manually move the float, the gauge works as it should.  When the fuel pump is in the tank, it sounds like the float is hitting something in the tank.  I checked the tank and there seems to be no obstructions in the tank.  I figured the float arm was too long so I cut 1" off the length of the rod and reconfigured the float.  I put it back in and the same thing happens:  the gauge shows "empty".  I have made sure the fuel pump is in the proper direction with the inlets pointing toward the driver side and the electrical connection is pointing toward the front of the vehicle.   We don't have a Hisun dealer locally and all the dealers away from here, including the plant in Texas, have no suggestions other than what I've tried.  Please help.
    • By dbtractor
      I’m wanting to change the fuel pump to something that’s solid state because I have replaced the mechanical one that’s on it multiple times. I would like one that runs between 1 and 3.5 psi. But the most important thing I want is that it stops pumping when it reaches max pressure and doesn’t keep running like the own one does. Anyone know where I can find good pumps that are like this?
    • OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
    • By Billy
      My trusty R2 has finally decided it time for some TLC. Probably my fault since I let some gasoline get pretty rancid and the fuel lines get pretty bad. I think I need new injectors but am having trouble finding them. Throwing this out to see if anyone else has had any luck.
      What I know: They are Siemens Deka 5WY2404A. In a conversation with the Joyner USA folks today I was told the Gator 825I uses the same Chery engine (my local John Deere dealer says it's not the exact same but the injectors are...). He had a set of 3 in stock for almost $500. I actually found some on Amazon from companies I've never heard of for from $32 to $90 for the set. I little leery of these.
      My question... have any of you replaced injectors? if you have, where did you find them and how much did they cosy?
      Thanks.
  • [[Template core/front/widgets/relatedContent is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]