Quantcast

Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...

Hey guys,

Well, this race ended rather quickly for us with a flat tire around mile 4.5, along with one of our friends Justin breaking his tie rod and getting a flat tire, as well. I started 5th in 30 second intervals, and unfortunately 2 of the cars took the wrong turn, so I was in 3rd place and about to pass #1 and #2 when it blew. :( Here's the video:

Click "Watch in High Quality" in the bottom right of the video.

Stay tuned, because I'm going to post some pics later...

Chris

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris RZR 100S, Race Ready On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/386728557369?

• By Haskellz
      Hello guys!! I just joined the forum so there are so many things I don't know yet, I hope to have the help of the boards, and I really want to get to know you all on the forum.
    • By mehe
      Hi everyone and I hope that is not a too forward questions for us newbies. 
      My husband and I are ready (next Spring) to open our newly developed nudist campground in Iowa and we are now looking for interesting activities to host. 
      Don't worry we are not going to try and sell you a membership because as of 2 weeks ago all of our 50 campsites are sold out for the 2024 season. 
      It was my job to sell site and now that is complete i am looking for interesting actives host for weekend. 
      We have 300 acres of woods, grassland, swamps and 2 small ponds/lakes and dozens of miles of riding trails.
      we have gotten county approval for the complete 300 acres to be clothing optional. 
      We think we have a great spot for a weekend or several day ATV / mudder event. 
      Clothing would be optional for all participants and plenty of room for overnight camping and outdoor group showers. 
      Now we are looking to you pro  ATV riders to let us know if you think your group of people would fit in with ours. 
      Feel free to ask anything you would like to get a better idea of what we offer.

• By Jacob E freeman
      I have a 2018 cub cadet challenger 750 I bought brand new almost 2 years ago the first month I had it the exhaust broke and burnt the spark plug wire in two that was a recall so the dealership installed the new one it had a different design and it bolted up to the bottom two plugs below the spark plug the dealership said they had to Adjust the exhaust valves I get the machine back thanking everything is good now wrong not even a week after I get it back the timing chain tensioner comes apart inside the motor I take it back to the dealership They put one on I get the machine back thanking everything is good but then just like before not even a week goes by when I was riding the Machine automatically quits going come to find out the wet clutch was burned up the primary clutch head stripped off of the splines I get that fixed and then  it overheats I take it back they bleed the air out of the coolant they bring it back to me the same day that I get it back it overheats again I take it back they temporarily fix it again just enough to let the warranty run out and now the machine has been to multiple different mechanics I have had them try to bleed the air out they have stood it up on its end I have had the water pump changed I have had the fan hooked to a switch so I could leave it on all the time but still almost 2 years later not even 200 hours on the machine and I cannot ride it The dealership will not take it back as a lemon I have tried I am at my wits end I have no clue what to try next
    • By PaulB
      Just wondering how some of you mount your spare tire. I’ve seen the mount that uses the receiver hitch but don’t like that because it looks like it would get in the way of loading and unloading things into the bed. Not even sure if the tailgate drops down when using that sort of mount. I was looking at an in bed mount that has three carriage bolts, 1 to the bed bottom and 2 to the bed side but concerned that the polymer bed might not stand up to that.
      What did y’all do?
      PaulB