Quantcast

EXPLORE ARIZONA IN YOUR SXS

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By nods
      Less than 40 miles can barely start. Dealer is working with Hisun on a number of other issues on this UTV. Can not get clear info on the meaning of these E codes this is getting. Anybody have some clear info for me?
    • By mcraigchr
      I realize that many of you do not have diesel machines.  For those that do, this is for you:
      Just wanted to post my experience this past week.  Here in Texas, we had pretty good dip in temps.  For 4 days it did not get above 25.  At night, it was single digits or close to it.  I always put Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer in the storage tank (30 gallon).  And up until this tank I was using Power Service (white bottle) for anti-gel.  Never had an issue.
      This tank, however, I switched to Stabil All season (anti gel).  It is supposed to good down to -40.  Zap.  That is a big fat lie.  I put in twice the amount called for in the instructions.  Result was less than optimal.  I drove the SxS 100 feet (to go get the mail) and it died.  I looked at the fuel bowl and it was a cloudy, wax substance.  So, the Stabil did not work.  That said, I'm not sure that I ever tested the Power Service in the same manner.  So I am not saying that one is better than the other.
      What are your experiences?  Are these products inferior?  What do you folks in the northern states / Canada use?  Am I missing something?
      CC
    • By Michael M
      I'm trying to get mine running (Landmaster 2013 BD700 4x4 from Home Depot) and looking for detailed pics or videos of the carb connections like springs locations, vent tubes etc, like exactly what holes which springs go to.
      Also looking for any cross refence parts that might work, like if anyone has tried one of the cheap v-twin 266 carbs that looks like our 2bbl or other parts that work and are much cheaper/easier to find than the old Subaru stuff?
      Rebuild kits for the carbs or individual o-rings etc. Searched everywhere little luck.
      I have disassembled my carb, its in good condition but some of the o-rings are borderline, and it needs new ones.
      I have several o-ring kits with dozens of styles and none fit exactly.
      If my "rebuild" dosent work ill try one of the v-twin carbs and post back here.
      Any help greatly appreciated.
      Thanks Mike
    • By Rufus Fruge
      Who ever designed the placement of the oil dipstick on the T-Boss 550 should receive an award. He couldn’t have placed it in a more inconvenient location. Has anyone figured out an easy way to check your oil in these machines? Guess this is the place you refill also!
    • By Blaine
      Was wondering if anyone knows how to check a waterpump on a 2013 arctic cat prowler 1000 XTZ My cat overheated  and I was not working it that hard Have checked for antifreeze in oil in case it was a head gasket but its clean 
      Next step will be to check pump and thermostat I know how to check thermostat  but clueless on checking pump I did refill rad and the started machine with cap off and coolant level did not change