Quantcast

BMS Ranch Stallion CVT Belt replacement

Hey Folks,

I have a BMS Ranch Stallion 4x4 that has been a really good UTV. I have recently burned the belt out by using it to get a tractor back on its feet after someone dumped it on its side. I found the belt online (380.00 bucks) and I have pulled the cover off to expose the belt. I pulled the old belt off but can not figure out how to reduce the tension on the pulleys. I do not know how to loosen the nut that hold the clutch on as it just spins the whole drive, how do i hold the spindle the nut threads onto? I can not find anyhing on the web about the bms ranch stallion and belt replacement. Anyone ever work on one of these?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have this same UTV and same problem(s). Cannot find any help on the www and I suspect the belt because of it's inability to move or very lethargic at best. The only difference for me is, I've yet to crack open the housing and actually inspect.

If the author reads this, may I please ask you for a small favor? Do you mind summarizing the steps you went through to perform this task? Any pictures would also be much appreciated. 

mine is either a 2020 or 2021 BMS Stallion 600 RX-EFI

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.