Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Jhen

  • Rank
  • Location Golden Valley, AZ, USA
  1. Jhen


  2. I would start by getting the fan issue resolved. Sounds like you have some wiring out of sorts.
  3. You can get a parts manual and owners manual from joyner.com. I believe the part number is 6 S800. Hydraulic pump assembly of foot brake 1 Try aliexpress.com for parts.
  4. Aliexpress.com. They are a good source for some parts .
  5. Summit Sales carries the complete head. May have parts. They also have gaskets. Summit Sales is an EBAY seller.
  6. Thank you for the information. Have a great day.
  7. I just purchased a Joyner Trooper T2. Does anyone know if it can be registered to use on the roads in Arizona? It has the street legal stuff like mirrors and turn signals. It also has catalyst and air sensor. I tried to get it insured and insurance told me "it's a dune buggy". We don't insure dune buggies! The title, which I can't get changed until the 28th of July (appointment issues) shows Joyne ATV. I really enjoy the Trooper and it fills the bill for what my wife and I were looking for.

  • Create New...