You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • INFO PLEASE trooper 2010

OK folks, new here cause you are suppose to be the best on knowledge. I am for reference a 60 old mechanic BUT not JOYNER, boys first one. So I was told to ask before I adventure in where I might not need to be. Just purchased a used 1100 miles 2010 joyner trooper. PROBLEM is: upon putting in gear, and letting out clutch , it seems to me right under the linkage where it goes into the top of transmission I hear like a sound in any gear, like it is not really going in fully, like a mesh problem, now we put in gear, let out clutch and buggy goes, bit you continuesly hear that noise and you know it is not suppose to be there so we stopped until I find out what might be needed. The original owner said maybe the slave cylinder , but upon lookin it does move lever in clutch everytime, every once in a while it does like stick in gear and have to pull up on clutch pedal, only happens sometimes, then shifts and still makes the noise. BUT I had him put in first dump the clutch and it stalled, so it looks like clutch is ok pad wise but thats just me saying. What do you guys recommend me do, I was advised to maybe adjust gear linkage but see no esy way explaining what a proper linkage is, so I am all ears folks, and thats from the old man................

By big daddycoop, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 20 replies
    • Important Recall Info.

Kawasaki and Polaris have recalled several models of their 4 Wheelers. http://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article166799637.html

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • I'm looking for a cross over parts list with parts numbers that will work in place of OEM

I have a 1100cc T/2 that I am replacing all of the propeller shafts, ball joints, tie-rod ends etc.. I am also going to relocate the Radiator, air filter and exhaust for mudding. parts I need  2 front propeller shafts/ Axles Front and rear Hub Bearing kits Starter Mud flares for fenders Roof/half doors  

By Damage442, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Yamaha RHINO for sale

2007 Yamaha RHINO with only 1,270 miles. Engine size is 660 cc.It is special edition blue.This machine runs and preforms great with no known issues. The undercarriage looks average for a trail ridden machine. The differentials look great, not stained from excessive mudding. The tires have about 90% tread left. Sience this is a special edition it has factory aluminim wheels, silver shocks,silver seats,and stearing wheel upgrade. Contact me at [email protected]

By liamstratham, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 1 reply