Pro-One Rhino Plastics
I have a 2013 ut500, I'm replacing the clutch pack, does anyone know if I need to soak the clutch pack in oil for awhile before installing the new clutch pack? Thanks for any info!
Brand new Joyner CV AXLES are waiting to be unloaded at LA port and then be sent to warehouses in Charleston, TN , BALTIMORE, MD and Groveport, OH. Estimate they will be available for shipments to end customers in about 2-3 weeks.
These CV AXLES are ordered in February this year and now it is middle July. Very long time to get these parts. Qty for each model is not big. Detail as below:
S/N Part No. Description Charleston, TN BALTIMORE, MD Groveport, OH Total
1 D650.03.02.02.00 650 Sand Spider Rear left 3 2 3 8
2 S650.03.02.02.00 650 Commando Rear 7 6 10 23
3 TR1100.03.01.03.00 TR1100 Front 3 3 4 10
4 D650.03.02.03.00 650 Sand Spider Rear Right 3 2 4 9
5 S800.03.02.02.00-R2 800 R2/4 Rear Shaft 4 4 6 14
6 TR1100.03.02.03.00 TR1100 Rear 6 5 9 20
7 S650.03.01.02.00 650 Commando Front Left 3 3 4 10
8 S650.03.01.03.00 650 Commando Front Right 3 3 4 10
Below items are also available. These items can be shipped in days
1. 800 Renegade R2/R4 Front outer cage --- 5 pieces
2. 800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear Left outer cage --- 5 pieces
3. 800 Viper SV1100 Drive shaft rear left inner cage --- 3 pieces
1. 650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front /650 Sand Spider Rear Left / 650 Sand Spider Rear right / OUT CAGE 2 pieces
2. 650 Commando Rear OUT CAGE 1 pieces
3 Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear OUT CAGE 2 pieces
4 650 Commando Left Front / 650 Commando Right Front INNER CAGE 1 pieces
5 650 Sand Spider Rear Left / 650 Sand Spider Rear right INNER CAGE 1 pieces
6 650 Commando Rear INNER CAGE 1 pieces
7 Trooper Front / Trooper Rear / 800 R2 R4 Rear OUT CAGE INNER CAGE 2 pieces
Anyone who need above items please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks.
Other Joyner items needed, you can also contact me and I will try to help.
Have good day
Casey / Leaf Asia
2022 Brand new Joyner CV Axles and CV Joint rebuild kits are comming
1. S650.03.02.02.00 ---Joyner 650 Commando Rear
2. TR1100.03.01.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Front
3. TR1100.03.02.03.00 --- Joyner Trooper Rear
4. D650.03.02.02.00 --- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Left
5. D650.03.02.03.00--- Joyner 650 Sand Spider Rear Right
6. SV800.03.02.01.00 --- Joyner 800 Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft Left
7. 14274 --- 650 ider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
8. 15803 --- 650 Sand Spider rear left, rear right, 800 MV; 800Viper, SV1100 Drive shaft rear left and rear right outer cv joint rebuild kit
Attached are the part photos for reference.
Above parts are now on the way to USA, will be ready for inland delivery in middle of July.
Price: CV Axle: USD250/ Piece; CV Joint kit （without grease): USD110 send to door.
There will be special discount availabe for deals completed within July 2022.
Buy 1 piece: Get 5% discount,
Buy 2 pieces: get 10% discount.
Buy 3 pieces: get 15% discount,
Buy 4 and more than 4 pieces: get 20% discount.
Please kindly note Qty for each part is not big and it is hard to forcast when there will be next offer for these kind of products unless there is sufficient confirmed order qty for productioin arrangement.
Payment method: Payoneer payment link ( can pay through bank account or credit card) or Paypal ( [email protected]) . Payment commission paid by the buyer.
Interested parties, please contact [email protected].
Casey / Leaf Asia
Ive searched and cannot find any performance parts that fit my machine.
I have a 2020 coleman ut400.
Im looking for machined sheave kit, programmers, cdi, exhaust and intake.
I know these are yamaha rhino clones but are they rhino 450 clones?
Any info is appreciated.
98% of my S X S riding of the mule is on a paved black top road. I have gone through two sets of treaded UTV tires, current tires are Carlisle. Size of the tires is 23 X 11 X 10 and they are worn out. I tried to buy a street tireson the last set but these were somewhere in between and they didn't last on asphalt and were somewhat hard on my lawn. I have been able to fing a street tread thus far to fit my Kawsacki mule. Hs anyone else found a good tire for street use? Even the cheap treaded tires are around $150 each. A golf cart style tire might work but I don't believe they come in my size.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.