Quantcast

Off-Road Baja Tours in UTV's

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Jerrys500
      Just wanted to say hi to everybody. I'm new to the board and New to UTVs. I recently went out and purchased a used Massimo 500 have a few things to do to it but I can't wait to ride it. I'm actually close to retiring and bought my UTV to help my wife and I when we go to our gold claims in Northern California. I look forward to talking to you all and sharing info when possible.

• By J R
      Hi, I just bought a used 2015 MSU500  with 365 hrs on it. After riding it the UTV seemed sluggish and would not climb a moderate hill without getting a running start in low range. Took it to a repair shop and they told me that the clutches were burnt and slipping. Had the primary clutch replaced and afterwards was told that the compression of the cylinder was only 80psi, which I was told was 100psi below original compression. I've bought all parts necessary, including new crankshaft and bearings to rebuild the motor. My question is, does anyone know if a 700cc top end kit will bolt onto the 500 motor case?
    • By VanGo3
      Hello to all from California.
      Got a call from the dealer today and was informed that they finally got a Kubota RTV520 for me. Looking forward to being on this forum.
    • By Kflan99
      Hi ya all,
      My Joyner Diff is busted. Any leads on a mechanic who can rebuild it ...or replace it?  I can seem to find anyone. Thanks!!!!!
      JNSZ650UV

• By [email protected]
      Hi , 
      I am an enthusiast from San Jose CA,  working on building electric utility vehicles. Want to share my learnings and learn from the community.